Welcome imagina!

I started playing NationStates just today after seeing a friend using it to create their own nations, and as someone who loves worldbuilding I was interested.
When I created my nation which is Voemo, I wanted to claim it’s spot on the official map so I could feel a part of the actual world canon.
I’m looking forward to seeing this planet and continent grow and develop!

2 Likes

Hello @imagina

Welcome to NationStates (and the South Pacific)! We are glad you have chosen the best region in all of the game to grow roots in.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, or anyone else in the region. We are more than willing to help you get your feet on a firm footing!

1 Like

Hey there, happy to have you here and I hope, you’ll have a great time!
It’s nice reading, you like worldbuilding, because we do too :smiley:
Our roleplay community consisted and still consists of a bunch of different roleplayers including worldbuilders, that just enjoy to develop their nation’s history especially over on our own “TSPedia” or through talks over on our own TSP-RP-Discord :slight_smile:
Some groups of roleplayers also connected themselves to try to determine a draft for some more regional history, so history and culture-links between groups of nations that are located close to each other. You will all see that in the next few days and weeks and months, that you’ll hopefully stay around!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message us and if you want to start your roleplay or worldbuilding, don’t be afraid to do something wrong. We all did a mistake or two at some point, but that doesn’t disqualify you from participation here. We’re a friendly bunch :smiley:

That being said: Have a good time here in TSP!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Welcome! As someone who’s been on NationStates for over a year, I can say it only gets better the more involved you are. Have fun, and good luck!

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to TSP!

1 Like

Hi…