Statements of Krauanagazan Government Officials and Offices

Temiprizhirven te ti Krauanaet

Office of the Krauanaet
Live Televised Address
Transcript of Delivered Statement

Citizens of Krauanagaz,

Today marks a solemn and historic moment in our nation’s history. After weeks of deliberation, the Ludoraiya has voted to declare war on the Holy Dominion of Zuhlgan. This decision, one not made lightly, was driven by Zuhlgan’s continued aggression in the Gulf of Good Omen and its unlawful incursions on our sovereignty. Our patience, diplomacy, and calls for peace were met with defiance and escalation.

The attack on our vessels, the violation of our airspace, and the suppression of our comrades in Okhoa leave us no choice but to act. Krauanagaz stands as a beacon of liberty, justice, and sovereignty. We will not allow our principles to be threatened or our borders violated without response.

To those who serve in our armed forces: I speak directly to you now. Your bravery and dedication will be tested, but know that your nation stands united behind you. To every citizen of Krauanagaz, now is the time for strength, unity, and resolve. We will defend our nation, we will defend our people, and we will fight for the peace and freedom that we have worked so hard to secure.

As we enter this period of uncertainty, I ask each of you to remain steadfast. Our government will ensure that all necessary steps are taken to protect our homeland and bring an end to this conflict as swiftly and decisively as possible. I call on the international community to stand with us as we fight for peace and stability in the Cordilian region.

Krauanagaz did not seek this war, but we will do what is necessary to win it.

The time has come for us to act in defense of our nation. For months, our forces have been vigilant, prepared to defend our land and our people. Today, with the Ludoraiya approval of the war resolution, the Federation Armed Forces have been given the mandate to engage.

I assure you that our military is well-prepared. We have been closely monitoring the situation in the Gulf of Good Omen and the growing threat posed by Zuhlgani forces. Our strategy will be precise, our actions coordinated, and our objectives clear: to safeguard Krauanagaz, protect our allies, and ensure the safety of Okhoa and the entire region.

Military operations have already commenced. Air and naval forces have secured our territories, while ground operations are being carefully considered to minimize the impact on civilian populations in potential conflict zones. We are in communication with our allies to ensure that we have full logistical and tactical support.

I know that many of you are likely concerned about the road ahead. War is never an easy or desirable path, but I have full confidence in the capabilities of our armed forces. We have been tested before, and we will prevail again.

Today is a difficult day. This war is one that none of us desired, but it has become clear that Zuhlgan’s actions have left us no other choice. Our government has worked tirelessly to avoid conflict, pursuing every diplomatic avenue available to us. Zuhlgan’s leaders have rebuffed our efforts and chosen the path of escalation at every turn.

In declaring war, Krauanagaz is not only defending its borders and people but standing up for the principles of international law and human rights. We will continue to advocate for diplomacy even in the face of conflict. Our door to negotiation remains open, but Zuhlgan must understand that aggression will not go unanswered.

Our international partners have been informed of our decision, and we are already receiving assurances of support. While we enter this war with heavy hearts, we do so knowing that we are not alone. The Cordilian Crisis is not just a regional issue— it is a challenge to the stability of the entire region, and we call upon the international community to take action to prevent this conflict from spiraling further.

To the people of Okhoa: Krauanagaz stands with you. Your fight for autonomy and freedom is our fight as well. To the people of Krauanagaz, I urge you to remain united. The coming days will be challenging, but through solidarity, resolve, and a steadfast commitment to our values, we will emerge stronger.

May we pursue peace, even in war, and may our actions be guided by the hope of a better tomorrow.

Thank you.

Office of the Krauanaet
Krauanaet Lyra Zharan

3 Likes