Statements of Krauanagazan Government Officials and Offices

Temiprizhirven te ti Krauanaet

Office of the Krauanaet
Addressing the National Emergency Declaration
Transcript of Delivered Statement

Good evening, my fellow Krauanagazans,

Tonight, I stand before you during a time of great uncertainty for our nation. Recent events domestically have tested our resolve and have left us with heavy hearts and anxious minds. I want to assure you that your government is working tirelessly to navigate these challenging times and to protect our people and our way of life.

Over the past few days, we have witnessed a series of troubling incidents that have escalated tensions and threatened our national security and that of Mitallduk. On the morning of May 21, our State Department lost contact with our embassy in Mitallduk, following an emergency alert from the embassy’s security system. Despite numerous attempts, we have been unable to re-establish communication with our diplomatic staff. This was preceded the night before by an explosion at the Mitallduk Confederacy Refugee Office in Ta’ana, fortunately with no reported injuries.

Moreover, we have received reports of increasing violence and instability along our border with Mitallduk. Gunshots and explosions have been heard, and our defense officials have taken necessary actions to secure the border areas. Tragically, we have also confirmed the death of Daman Kullan, who was killed by rogue elements while attempting to evacuate to Krauanagaz.

These events have led to a surge of refugees crossing into Northern Krauanagaz, seeking safety from the conflict engulfing Mitallduk. We are witnessing a humanitarian crisis unfold, and we urge the international community to send whatever aid can be spared.

In response to these developments, we have taken several decisive actions to safeguard our nation. We have moved to DEFCON 3, an elevated level of military readiness, and have recalled all servicemembers to their units. Our air defense systems in Northern Krauanagaz have been activated, and civilian air traffic is being rerouted to ensure safety. After coordination with the Ludoraiya, a national state of emergency has been declared to expand the powers of the office of the Krauanaet, allowing us to more effectively and quickly respond to the crises afflicting our nation.

We are working diligently to secure our borders and to provide aid and support to those fleeing the violence in Mitallduk and Southern Krauanagaz. Our immediate priority is to ensure the safety of our citizens and diplomatic staff and to restore communication and stability.

We are in close communication with our international allies and organizations, seeking their support and cooperation during this critical time. It is imperative that the global community stands together in the face of such challenges. I would like to thank our friends and partners in the South Cordilian Counterterrorism Task Force, who play vital roles in efforts to restore peace and order in Southern Cordilia.

I urge all citizens of Krauanagaz to remain calm and united. Our strength lies in our unity and our resilience. Let us stand together, support one another, and demonstrate the unyielding spirit that defines our great nation. Cooperation with local authorities and adherence to safety guidelines are essential as we navigate through these turbulent times.

Rest assured, your government is fully committed to addressing this situation with the utmost diligence and care. We are exploring all avenues to ensure the safety of our diplomatic staff and citizens and to bring about a swift resolution to this crisis. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and take all necessary actions to protect our nation and its people.

Together, we will overcome these challenges and emerge stronger. I have full confidence in our ability to navigate through this crisis, securing a better future for all.

Thank you, and may Krauanagaz forever stand united.

Office of the Krauanaet
Krauanaet Lyra Zharan