Per Cabinet Order 25, I’d like to request the following changes to the organization of the executive on the forums and on the Discord server.
- Delete the Ministries of Engagement, Culture, and Foreign Affairs groups and categories,
- Move all threads out of those categories and into the Cabinet category.
- Delete all MoE, MoC, MoFA, and OWL staff roles;
These are the roles I’m aware of.
- MoC: Staff
- MoC: RP Planning
- MoC: Senior Staff
- MoE: Staff
- MoFA: Ambassador
- OWL: Staff
- OWL: Senior Staff
- Archive all MoE, MoC, and OWL channels, #spsf-ops-planning, and #mofa-ambassadors-hall,
- Rename #spsf-general-corps to #spsf-officers and extend access to SPSF Officers,
- Create #executive-planning under the Government Halls category and extend access to all Citizens, with thread creation/management permissions granted to Cabinet Ministers.
My reasoning for requesting this change is twofold: both as a part of executing Cabinet Order 25, and as a means to simplify our government, in preparation for any possible changes as a result of the Great Council. I will be happy to answer any specific questions regarding this request.