Seaspride 2023: Spam Games

A central part of Pride is throwing a good party and having fun. And nothing, and I mean nothing, beats the high quality adrenaline rush of a good round of forum spam games. Or, maybe that’s just a me thing, but I love spam games.

Given both the South Pacific and Europeia have some of the most active forum cultures remaining on NationStates, we figured it would be a great opportunity to do a little spam contest. The rules are simple: the player with the most post wins. There are a few stipulations:

• You will need to sign up to participate in this event. Signing up is simple: respond to this thread on either the TSP or Europeia forum. If it’s not easy to determine which account is your’s on each forum, please give whatever information I’ll need to figure that out. You can sign up at any point between this thread being opened and the close of the event.
  • Spam posts should be made in the Lampshade Bar and Grill on the South Pacific’s forum with the #hall-of-spam tag or in the Spam and Games section on Europeia’s forum.
  • Not all posts are created equal. We want to encourage people to spam on a forum that isn’t their own. Your first 50 posts on each of TSP and Euro’s forums will count double and you will receive 50 bonus points upon passing 100 posts on each forum.
  • We’re using total posts as our metric here because it’s easier to count. That said, don’t post spam outside your forum’s designated spam/game areas. You’ll be subject to moderation action from your forum’s mod teams, and if it’s particularly egregious I’ll disqualify you.[/list]

Additionally, each forum will have a rainbow counting thread. The rules of the rainbow counting thread are simple:

• Add one to your own count, subtract one from the count of another player.
  • Each post must contain a picture of an item that is the color of a one of the colors of the rainbow.

The rainbow counting thread on the South Pacific’s forum can be found here and on Europeia’s forum can be found here. The score of each player in each rainbow counting thread will be added to their post total at the end of the event.

The event will run until Noon EST on June 28. Winners of this event will be announced in the closing speech for the festival.

Happy spamming!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.