Reviving the Card Program (a.k.a. SPACE)

Honestly, I had fun farming and donating this month! I do think that a good long-term goal would be better card farming guides. For example, it’s not so bad for me just donating to SPACE but I still have no idea how bank transfers work :sweat_smile: and some of my scripts are ones I hacked together myself because there are a lot of them on the cards Discord and I find it a bit hard to search sometimes.

I do want to see this program succeed if for no other reason than the number of government institutions already getting rewards from SPACE :stuck_out_tongue:. Perhaps we could have awards of some sort, or if there were some way to track the leaderboards throughout each month that could help incentivize participation. I just think it’s very common to see parts of our government giving away cards right now and it would be nice to showcase the people farming those cards.

I’m curious also how things felt from the administrative side! I think I went into this with some general ideas about card farming but part of me isn’t sure if I was all that helpful (see: donating 16 epics and no legendaries because I kind of underestimated how rare legs are :stuck_out_tongue:).