Resignation as PM

Hello.

I’ll just start by saying, I did not want to do this. But with a recall motion currently at vote in the Assembly, and me just not having enough time to PM anymore, I felt that it was in the best interest of both myself and the Coalition to resign as Prime Minister. Effective immediately, I resign as Prime Minister of the South Pacific.

A combination of IRL conflicts and honestly, a lack of willpower, has led to me not getting much done this term. I’ve realized that NS is not sports and it isn’t the best if the guy in charge just sits back and lets their deputies do things. Hopefully, my resignation could lead to a faster transition to the next PM and give more time for them to settle down.

To TSP and especially my ministers: I apologize for my lack of action throughout the term. My inactivity has hurt the region and likely is putting my ministers under immense pressure and stress, which I feel immense guilt for. TSP: You don’t deserve this. I’m sorry.

Thank you.
-Drew

10 Likes

I know the term hasn’t been the best, but I have a great respect for those who recognize when the job isn’t getting done and something needs to change, and I appreciate you taking that step forward.

I wish you all the best in future ventures, boss.

7 Likes