Resignation as Member of the Coral Guard

Hello everyone. As many of you know, I’ve been a member of the Coral Guard since it was created years ago. For a high schooler who couldn’t be online at the updates due to school and a curfew, it was the perfect job for me.

However, now that I am in college with more time on my hands, I have decided to go down a new path. After I resign, I plan to join the South Pacific Special Forces. Obviously, I cannot be both in the SPSF and the Guard at the same time, hence my resignation.

I have loved being a part of the shield of the region I love. However, I am excited to be part of its sword!

If I’m able to decide when my resignation goes into effect, I would like to resign effective January 9th.

Thank you everyone, especially my beloved Coral Guard comrades.

5 Likes

Thank you for your service as a member of the Coral Guard. Can’t wait to participate in SPSF updates with you in the future! And always — good luck on your other future endeavors.

1 Like

Thanks for your active service to the region as Coral Guard. I look forward to seeing what you can do as SPSF :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your service, boss. You’re in good hands with the SPSF!

2 Likes

Sad to see you leave the CG but that’s just me being selfish! Definitely glad that you can continue to be contributing to the region by working with the SPSF!! Best wishes for the future and the rest of us in the CG will do what we can without you =)

2 Likes