[Res.] world forum intervention in Ludville

Before I begin, I’d like to commend the Thalapadian delegation for drafting this resolution to firmly show the Ludvillans their folly and that the region at large does not tolerate their acts of aggression against the people of Emerald Denvers and the continent of Bareland. This motion has brought up internal meetings in which there may be talks to rescind the orders for the cordon fleets to delay the Thalapadian ships bound for Emerald Denvers.

Secondly would the esteemed delegate of UPRAN kindly calm down and not fall for the provocations of the delegates of the USI and Goutafelo?

There will always be disagreements since this is a democratic forum after all and members, both saints and scum of the earth, were allowed to join after a fair voting process.

It is also true that the previous actions of the Thalapadians have contributed to the destabilization of Bareland and have led to strained ties between the Frost Empire and the league for its perceived shielding of Thalapadian recklessness. That being said, Thalapadian decision to seek a world forum authorization is a commendable one and one the Empire recognizes as a step in the right direction. Therefore the Frost Empire firmly supports an international intervention against the LNAC.

Kei-Mazen

Imperial Frost Ambassador to the World Forum.

5 Likes

Whilst we are on the point of the initiator of this bill, and whether their actions are honourable or not. Let us examine the Thalapadian role in escalating this conflict, it is a mere matter of days between the illegal violation of Ludvilian sovereignty to commit murder by Thalapadis. It cannot be a coincidence that these two events have occurred so close together, I will not give Izaakias consent for the WF to intervene in a conflict that the proposer of the bill has started.

Gustave Graves

2 Likes

We ask of the Rhaynan representative to calm down, as the words of a few aren’t the words of the whole organization. A international intervention in Goutafelo because of beings against this resolution is illogical and suggesting it here to my eyes seems to be out of pure anger. If we belive that something must be done about them we should do it in a seperate resolution and not slow down this one.

Eva Anastoti, thalapadian representative in the world forum

1 Like

Honorable embassador of Izaakia,
The escalations between Thalapadis and Ludville are only connected to the current situation by the fact that Thalapadis is allied to Emerald. The fact that the Ludvillian Junta supports other terrorist states, like the so called Kingdom of Neufolk, is the reason these events are so connected. We have intel and proof that a nationalist branch of the Ludvillian military was the one to rescue Van Mathis from judgement, a few months before the coup. They fired the first shot there.

Besides that, the murder of Van Mathis has led to the lives of many being saved. We have had evidence, now confirmed by the information gained recently from the infiltration of Ludville’s government servers (which is how we found Van Mathis in the first place), that the leadership of the kingdom of Neufolk had plans to convert the organization into something similar to the RIM. We stopped 3 possible terror attacks already, but that was kept quiet to not scare the populus nor make them act unreasonable.

Now to come back to the original question, i have a anwser for why the attack was done so soon after the assasination: the international community forced Thalapadis to pull back it’s cruise missile subs in the region sent to aid it’s ally, that ware threatening to fire a response to any agression against Emerald by Ludville. The pulling back of the subs gave them enough boldness to actually do such a act, at least that’s what our analysts have concluded.

Anyways i suggest to not delay this resolution any further by tangentially related questions, and recomend a vote to be held

2 Likes

We want to remind the embassador of Guatadelo that Thalapadis has tried to negotiate multiple times but the Ludvillian Junta refused

3 Likes

The Union Motions to Vote on this resolution

Howard Brown, Union Representative To The WF

3 Likes

The Thalapadian Congressional Republic seconds the motion to vote

2 Likes

The United Provinces of Rhayna second this vote.

Andreus Savvidis,
Rhaynan WF Embassador.

1 Like

The United States of Izaakia objects to a vote whilst there are so many questions to answer on this topic.

Gustave Graves

2 Likes

Dear embassador, while we ware talking we got news that Ludville has launched a invasion of Emerald. Your pointless questions that are just delaying the vote on the resolution, which from what we have seen a majority of members supports, are now costing lives. The vote should be held as soon as possible.

1 Like

Ambassador, this assembly does not run to a clock, it runs to accountability and transparency.

I find it hard to believe that your violation of ludvillian borders has a) put a stop to any terror attacks, or b) is not directly related to the escalation of this conflict. The death of one man does not destroy an organisation of terror. But the illegal violation of a nations borders to murder people outside your jurisdiction with no due process. This could be the kind of provocation that pushes the leaders of Ludville to believe they’re under direct threat. Will you recognise your nations role as the causation of this escalation?

Gustave Graves

1 Like

Ambassador Graves, As the Representative of the Union, I will say this. Ludville has had its chance at peace, and it squandered it. It was Ludvillian Radicals that caused the Spirasian Civil War, It was Ludville who made Ex-President Dinkel into sending in firing squads against protesters, it was Ludville who stole the nukes in the first place, it was Ludville who fired Missiles and a nuke at Emerald, it was Ludville who is now trying to Invade my home. Tell me Graves, where is the peace in that? They were the ones to harbor a terrorist, Van Mathis, who is probably as bad as David Grey and that wacko Nicholas. Yes, they probably overstepped their authority, but since when had everyone recognized Ludvillian Independence? They were pseudo-independent, being still economically tied to Emerald-Denver. Why stop peace, instead of pursuing it?

Howard Brown

1 Like

The Republic of Evinea agrees with the resolution at hand. Such inhumane actions must be punished, so the international community must be swift in handing out consequences to the LNAC.

Melanie Lare - Evinean WF Ambassador

Ambassador, there are two sides to every story. I want to know what you did that made Ludville break away violently. Why was there not an option for a peaceful secession?
I want to know why you so improperly and irresponsibly managed your nuclear arsenal that they fell into the hands of what you call radicals, let’s not overlook the fact that your irresponsibility has caused this disaster, and I would like a an enquiry into this.
And I want to know why they fired them. I do not buy the story that they are so suicidally unhinged that they wanted to provoke their total annihilation. So what was it that provoked the attack, was it something your nation has done, was it something the thalapaidans have done with their violation of sovereignty?
On the point of Van Mattis, how evil he was has no regard in the matter that thalapadis illegally and brutally invaded Luddite borders, and brutally murdered a guest of the country. This was an illegal provocation, and the idea that we would within a week then have a call to invade Ludville from thalapadis makes me think this is part of a grand conspiracy between the nations of Thalapadis and Emerald Denver.
Before we can sanction this war, I would like to have independent evidence that Ludville fired the Nuclear missiles, and I would like to receive a special delegation from the nation of Ludville, to this assembly, so we can have a balanced view of the matter with statements from both sides.

Gustave Graves

2 Likes

Ambasador, you’re wrong on both questions.

a) Van Mathis was the leader and mastermind of the Kingdom of Neufolk. He was core to the efforts to reform the organization into a RIM-like terrorist organization. We beheaded the chicken. It might run around a bit more but it will never reform into a threat again.

b) After the assasination Thalapadis retreated from the region, showing that they’re no further threat to them. The nuclear attack wasn’t provoked by our actions and the LNAC very well knew what would happen when they shot the nuke, that they’ll only summon us back.

Thalapadis will not recognize itself as a factor in the escalation that lead to the attack as the situation deescalated already before it.

1 Like

Ambassador this is a stitch up. In less than a week between the assassination thalapadis is now ready to fully deploy into emerald and Denver. The extent to which you have “de-escalated” so much as returned your forward units into the main battle formation must be debated, because ambassador, you sit on a throne of lies.

Gustave Graves

Ambasador the only one spreading lies here is you. Let me dismantle your argument against us.
Let’s start with your independent evidence for the Nuke being fired from Ludville. There have been multiple satellite images released by now from many sources, so I’m surprised you haven’t seen any. Also i doubt any nation would nuke it’s own or it’s ally’s capital as a justification for a war, there’s more elegant solutions, especially when the nation in question attacks you a few days after without you even being mobilized for war and is pushing into your territory.

Second, Thalapadis isn’t nearly fully deploying as sending our full force to the other side of the south Pacific would be a logistical nightmare and impractical, especially as it’s not necessary. What we are sending is a fleet of around 15 to 17 ships and a invasion force of 4500, of which 1500 are marines already deployed to the TCRN Boreas. The other 3000 have been swiftly mobilized and relocated from around the nation, with notably around half of them being pulled from the garison that was placed on Rykinisi after the civil war which is already being slowly relocated as per the peace treaty they are to retreat completely from the island by the end of the month. Because of the tension that was already present in the region and internationally thalapadis was in a semi alert state, helping with this. The intervention force is expected to be ready and sent by Tuesday or Wednesday, around a week and a half since the fast tracked preparations have started, which is pretty standard time for the size of the mobilization, and is if i may say a lot longer than your half a week and is certainly not now, ambassador.

Our submarines, or as you want to call them, “forward units”, ware not returned to previous battle formation as there wasn’t any, they ware returned to the submarine base east of the city of Asimipoli for resupplying, as was published per request from Ikarana. That was also not the only part of the deescalation, as we also signed a publicly known treaty with the rest of the League of Cordillia to not interfere in the region afterwards, which we held up to untill the recent events.

The illogical and baseless accusations of a conspiracy by the embassador of Izaakia are only slowing down the negotiations of the intervention, and together with the other delay tactics the United states of Izaakia has been using in the assembly as well as calling for a delegation from Ludville to be called, which i remind you has shown nothing but hostility to the international community as well as refused any previous attempts of diplomacy all point to one conclusion, that being that the United States of Izaakia is supporting the government of Ludville in it’s actions, which include genocide as well as other war crimes, and is possibly collaborating with them to stop or slow down international intervention to hopefully give them time to achieve strategic goals.
If the situation is otherwise I’d like for the Ambassador of Izaakia to explain his actions by something that isn’t political jargon nor lies and delays, but cold facts, and then proceed to the vote for the resolution to no longer waste time nor lives.

1 Like

Mr Ambassador, may I say I am outraged by your lies, false accusations and attempts to gaslight this assembly. It is not I, nor Izaakia who are in the dock, it is your nation, who has provoked Ludville, it is your nation that has sparked the match that lit the inferno, and between yourselves and emerald Denver you are conspiring to deny Ludville a voice, to deny a proper investigation into the events, and in the murky world around these events you have created, you expect this assembly to vote in favour of using this great organisation resources and good name to further your oppression of this minority people and bring us into your sordid little conflict.
I can see this as nothing less than an attempt by you both to pull the wool over our eyes, and use our resources to to make a breakthrough in a stalemate that emerald Denver has been unable to break.

Gustave Graves

HB: Ambassador Graves, I would like you to meet Ludvillian Ambassador to the Union, John Silbov.

JS: Greetings esteemed members of the World Forum, I stand here today not representing the LNAC, but the Ludvillian Resistance, which is currently the last remaining part of the internationally recognized Ludville Free State. The LNAC is a pretender government that has no real constitutional authority over Ludville.

HB: As for the apparent lack of investigation, I present this evidence: 1. Ludville broke away violently after Ex-President Dinkel, now to be found to have been under Nationalist Influence, ordered National Guard Troops to open fire on Peaceful Protesters. 2. Before they broke away, Emerald had built 3 Nuclear Silos in Ludville. After we began to limit our amount of Nuclear Weapons to just one, we stored the 3 complete missiles in Ludville. 3. They were trying to send a message, along with trying to Kill the Emeraldian Government. The Message is most likely that Ludville will not go quietly into the night, or that they are copying the Denverian Nationalists, who most likely copied RIM. Van Mathis was not a “guest”, but a political refugee, an illegal refugee at that. In Denvari Law and Customs, it is standard that we do not house criminals in our house for their safety, Van Mathis is the criminal and Ludville is the House. Thalapadis also had legal jurisdiction, being allowed to send their assassin to Ludville by Nathan Squirov, the last Government Leader Ludville has left.

An aide brings Ambassador Graves a File containing Evidence of the Ludvillian firing of the Nuclear Missile, along with evidence behind the Mass Murder of 30 People by Ex-President Dinkel, along with the details of how Denverian Nationalists, disguised as Ludvillian Soldiers, brutally murdered the Denverian Federal Government. In the file was also a special video tape containing the official allowance to Thalapdian Assassins by Former Governor, Communist Leader, and current Resistance Leader, Nathan Squirov.

JS: As you can see, mr ambassador, the WF has every right to invade Ludville, and as I am the special delegation from Ludville you requested, I say to invade the Junta. What? Were you expecting a LNAC Delegation here? They have shown time and time again that they absolutely refuse to answer to peace negotiations. Besides, there is also an Emeraldian Blockade and a No-fly zone over Ludville, and trying to cross the border would get the LNAC Delegate shot, I’m your best shot at truly representing my people.

HB: Before you Ask, that file has info collected by Emeraldian Intelligence, along with extra info from Nova Colradian Intelligence, which also led an investigation on the matter to make sure everything in that file was true, they found the file to be fully accurate to statements made by captured Denverian Nationalists, Ludvillian Government Members who weren’t in the capital at the time of the coup, and the CSPC.

Howard Brown, Union Representative to the WF
John Silbov, Ludvillian Ambassador to the Union, Ludvillian Special Delegation to the WF

2 Likes

This is pure madness at this point. Who let flatearthers and reptilian believers in the WF? Because all this sounds like insanity, Embassador Graves.

Refrain from making conspiracies to falsely accuse nations, we have enough madmans in the world.

Andreus Savvidis,
Rhaynan WF Embassador.

1 Like