Registrations - Sign Up Here

2022 GREAT COUNCIL OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC
Registrations
Members of the South Pacific who are not legislators may register for participation in the Great Council by posting in this thread. Registration requires submission of a declaration of conflicts of interest, listing all nations under your control and all positions and affiliations that you currently hold in NationStates.

Legislators who were admitted to the Assembly on or before 31 May 2022 are automatically qualified for participation and do not need to register via this thread.

Refer to the following resources for relevant information regarding the Great Council:

1 Like

G’day. I’d like to participate in the Great Council. Couple of weird circumstances around that.

1. I am a legislator now and was a legislator either at the time of the convening of the GC or right beforehand. However, these two legislator terms were different nations, accounts, and identities.

2. I have no conflicts of interest (anymore), no other regions I’m involved in (anymore), and only one other nation, Thousand Branches, which I keep alive for the badges and the archives I still maintain there.

3. No idea if this is still the right place to post so hopefully it is! Peace!

Thank you for your interest in participating in the Great Council.

I regret to say that I do not have the legal authority, under the Great Council Convening Resolution, to admit legislators who obtained their status after 31 May 2022. That being said, members of the region are allowed to participate in debate, so I encourage you to make your voice heard in our discussion threads and, if you so wish, even to argue in favour of amending the rules of admission.

Greetings. I submit my application for participation in the Great Council.

My sole conflict of interest is my participation in Selene in an advisory role.

Hello. I am applying to participate in the Great Council.

Conflict of Interest

The Guinean Coast
Ghannada
Acernix
Azaante
Bosumtwi
Danovere
Evinea SPDP Representative
Evinea TUP Representative
Evinea Armed Forces
TUP
The South Pacific Football Association
Supreme Evinea
Te Mea Nui
The League of Two
Lord Neptune
Allied Potatoes
Cakeseon
Piesa
Kyusawa
Nordiona
The Te Ao Police Department

1 Like

Please note that the following applicants are admitted:

Hello. I would like to apply for participation in the Great Council.

I have no conflict of interest and I’m not involved in any other nation(s).

@KrisKringle I’m already on the Participant Roster but the forum name is outdated

Unfortunately the participant roster is populated automatically from the legislator roster, so you would have to ask @Cryo to update that.

1 Like

I wish to register. I am currently a member of the CRS and SPSF. All other active nations I have are used for R/D purposes.

Please note that the following applicant is admitted:

I would like to… re-register for the Great Council.

coi NationStates | The Pretitle of Doge Land | Factbook

1 Like

I would like to apply for the great council.

Other nations:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1785965

I am an RO as of now on 2 regions but they are both Organisations based on the TSP gameside RP.

1 Like

Hello!I would very much like to join the GC.
Recent events have displayed how important this body is.If something I do not like is proposed instead of juvinile screaming I want to actually vote and propse reform I do approve of.

1 Like

It would be in my greatest interest to join the GC and register, nations that are under my control are: DrDoof(yes, this was my biggest secret) Siroliana and Poleni

Hello, I would like to apply for the Great Council.

I have no other nations or regions that I have control over anymore at least.