Pacivision Song Contest 2022

Currently Voting Nation:[Your Nation]

[Picture - Optional]

[Spokesperson’s Name]: Ken Aizawa

Good evening ladies, and gentlemen. On behalf of the imperial delegation I want to thank everyone who participated in this wonderful festival of music and culture. Now without further ado, here is the points from the Frost Jury....
  • 1 | Arnchow
  • 2 | Snolland
  • 3 | Besern
  • 4 | Izaakia
  • 5 | Ikoania
  • 6 | Transsuneria
  • 7 | Beepee
  • 8 | Sedunn
  • 10 | Esfalsa

Twelve Points… Zwölf Punkte go to! Gianatla

|

Jury Votes
Best Performance

• Ikoania
  • Gianatla
  • Esfalsa

Best Lyrics

• Gianatla
  • Beepee
  • Izaakia

Most Original

• Transsuneria
  • Besern
  • Snolland
1 Like

After Frost Empire, the votes from Arnchow and Besern comes in with Ikoania closing the voting. (OOC: the detailed spreadsheet will be revealed later)
“Wow, what an exciting voting sequence. With all the votes coming from you guys, the audience.” said Estella. Meanwhile, Marco points to the scoreboard.

“Yes, you’re totally right. Currently, GI-Land is in the lead with 89 points. Followed by Sedunn and Elfalsa.”
“BUT everything can still change with only a three point lead!” Estella said eagerly.
“You’re right again, but now its time for additional votes from the jury.” Marco smiles then points to a general direction of a place. “But before that lets check in with Polla and our current leaders in the Greenroom.”

2 Likes

Polla and Fraunke talks about how it feels to be currently leading and being on the stage.
“Thanks, Polla. Now the time you’ve been waiting for. We are about to know the results of the 2022 Pacvision Song Contest.” Estrella said.
“We’ll start from Besern and go up to GI-Land” said Marco

Marco: Besern recieves… 22 points!

Audience: Wooooo!

Estrella: Arnchow recieves… I'm sorry, Zero points

An reaction from the Pacivision UnOfficial Disharmony Server

Audience: OOOOOOOO

Many of the artist and audience claps for Arnchow.

Marco: Transsuneria recieves… 12 points!

Estrella: Snolland recieves… 11 points!

Marco: Frost Empire recieves… 25 points!

(OOC: At this point I noticed I switched Sedunn and Elfalsa’s points)

Estrella: Izaakia recieves… 15 points!

Estrella: Ikoania recieves… 20 points!

Marco: Beepee recieves… 10 points!

Estrella: Sedunn recieves… 20 points!

Marco: We got a new leader! Next, Elfalsa recieves… 10 points!

Audience: Wooooo!

Estrella: Pheew, that was an exciting voting lightning round. Currently in the lead is Sedunn, which GI-land needs at least 17 points to win. Will it be Sedunn’s win or will the win be going back to GI-Land… and GI-Land recieves…

25 points!

Marco: Which means GI-Land is the winner of the 2022 Pacivision Song Contest! I guess we’re going back after all… come up and claim your trophy! Westra.

Audience: Wooooo-hooooo!

You can see Jok holding the trophy standing beside Blenienn, handing it to the next winner who will be recorded forever in the hall of Pacivision fame. With a letter commending them by the President of Ikoania.

Estrella: This conclude PSC 2022. We all reach for the stars today but we must also come back to Earth, our home. Let’s again hear our winning song! “Onbezonnen”! Good night, Pacifica and see you next year!

(OOC: PSC Scoring - Google Sheets

GIF version of jury sequence: https://imgur.com/nGg8Bd1)

4 Likes