Office of the Delegate

Welcome to the Office of the Delegate!

This is the office where the Delegate does their day-to-day work.

If you look at my desk, you will see several things…

1. The next edition of the Fortnightly Telegram that I am currently writing
  2. A black phone that the Prime Minister or other regional officials call me on
  3. A red phone that the Cabal calls me on
  4. A glass of SPIT and a slice of cake
  5. A giant red button used to Banject my political opponents threats to the region
  6. The daily briefing of activity and goings-on within the region
  7. Letters from Members, Citizens, and Legislators seeking to provide me with their expert opinions
  8. The Charter of the Coalition, regional laws, executive orders, and High Court rulings

If you look around the room, you will see several things…

1. Official portraits of all the past Delegates of the South Pacific, in order of tenure, on the wall behind the desk
  2. The flag of the South Pacific, affixed to the wall opposite the fireplace
  3. The seal of the Delegacy, mounted on the wall above the fireplace
  4. Two ornate chairs immediately in front of the desk for more formal meetings
  5. A seating area consisting of couches, loveseats, and a coffee table for more informal or relaxed conversations
  6. A small bar area where cakes are served, and SPIT is prepared
  7. State gifts received over the years, including busts of famous individuals across NationStates, a grandfather clock, and various other items
  8. Mahogany wood walls with ornate carvings of significant events across the history of the South Pacific.

Please come on in and make yourself at home! Grab a slice of cake and a glass of SPIT. Take a seat in the seating area or admire the Office of the Delegate.

And, of course, feel free to ask me any questions you might have for me! But for now, I must get back to writing my next Fortnightly Telegram!

6 Likes

Where’s the button for an aide to deliver a slice of cake?!

Unlike the former president, I can get up to the bar area to serve myself!

2 Likes