October 2023 Prime Minister Election | Declarations

Declarations

October 2023 Prime Minister Election

This is a regular election for the Prime Minister of the South Pacific. Please note the following relevant information for candidates:

• Have become a citizen on or before 2023-10-16T19:30:00Z.

• Declare their candidacy as a reply to this topic no later than 2023-10-20T19:30:00Z.

• Post a topic with a campaign platform and a complete and truthful disclosure of conflicts of interest within NationStates.

Citizens interested in running for Craziest Person may submit their candidacy subject to the same requirements as those for Prime Minister.

Refer to the Elections Act for further information about the rules governing this process.

I nominate (in no specific order) @ProfessorHenn, @Pronoun, @ConcreteSlab, @Amerion, @Penguin, @Silva, @Sir_Zanny, and @Welly

3 Likes

Thank you, but I will decline this term!

5 Likes

I deeply thank you, but I decline.

5 Likes

I’ll accept, I do always enjoy an election :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for the nomination. I accept.

7 Likes

Thank you for the generous and unexpected nomination, but I decline this term.

3 Likes

I appreciate the nomination, but I’m afraid that I will be otherwise preoccupied for this election. I’ve heard there’s a pronoun running for Craziest Person :eyes: (not the first time!) and I’m contractually obligated to serve as their campaign manager.

3 Likes

I nominate (in no specific order): @Legend @Konsa @Shibuya-Kanon @Evi

2 Likes

I thank you for the nomination, but I must decline

2 Likes

Oh! Bit surprised by the nomination.

I’ll have to pass, sorry.

3 Likes

Thank you for the nomination but i’ll have to decline.

3 Likes

His Most Benevolent Cakeness, the Delegate of the South Pacific submits his three-headed cake-eating monster dog named Fluffy for Craziest.

4 Likes

I am nominating @Of_the_Ages, @Banexet, and @USoVietnam.

4 Likes

Thank you for the nomination, but I decline.

4 Likes

Thank you for the nomination, I will gladly accept.

7 Likes

By the authority vested in me due to being named Pronoun, I am pleased to announce that you (yes, you!) will be running for Craziest Person.

1 Like

I am humbled by the nomination but I must respectfully decline. All the very best of fortune to the candidates!

2 Likes

I second the nomination of @Penguin