October 2023 Chair of the Assembly Election
This is a regular election for the Chair of the Assembly held via approval vote where voters may list all the candidates whom they approve in no particular order of preference or, alternatively, the option to re-open nominations.
Please note the following relevant information on how to cast a vote:
(1) Open a ballot via one of the following methods:
- Public Ballot: Open a reply to this topic through the Reply button at the bottom of this post.
- Private Ballot: Open a private message to the Election Commissioner through the button below.
(2) Insert the Chair of the Assembly Ballot template via Gear > Insert Template.
(3) Mark with an “X” all the candidates whom you approve or, alternatively, the option to re-open nominations. If you mark both a candidate and the option to re-open nominations then your vote will be invalid.
Refer to the Elections Act for further information about the rules governing this process.