Minor clerical oopsie

Hi. I’m looking forward to joining A-10.
I was looking at the worldbuilding post and I saw a mention of “the Synthetic Federation of Icn Gaurath” and I went “well, of course I know them - I was them!”
Yeah, Icn Gaurath was my account a long time ago. Probably even before the pandemic! I was hoping to see if I could either pick up from where I left off (I don’t think I did much here anyway); or vacate the space for someone else, and claim a new patch of land somewhere else.
It’s late where I am, so… shrimpful nights!

Edit 0: I noticed on the map that Icn Gaurath is no longer an extant political entity. Which means I could start over. But could I get the reference on the Worldbuilding blog post deleted?

2 Likes

Woah, no way!

I loved Icn Gaurath in the old Forums! I’m so happy to see you’re back here again. :]

Anyways, if you want to either join again ad Icn, but just in a different plot, or to make an entirely new nation, just make a map claim and I’ll be sure to add you to the map asap. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

More people in the canon is always welcome!

3 Likes

If you aren’t comfortable with having this reference even if you join back as them, I’ll ask Mav about it later.

3 Likes

As I’m a vampire who would burn to a crisp if I entered the old forums, I’m sad to say I do not know your old star nation, but welcome back!

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can’t remember what they did either - and I can’t back read on content pre-high-school me wrote, LMAO.

Like I said (approximately 1-2 minutes before), I’m planning on claiming a new plot. Hopefully I can get it up and running soon.

2 Likes

Please settle the sector’s northeast it’s been a dead zone you gotta help me

3 Likes

Has nothing to do with the fact we need more friends for this we-really-need-to-name-this-alliance-ASAP Alliance to fight CoUS

(Yes, that’s our current name right now, I blame @Legend)

4 Likes

The heck are you fighting CoUS for? Aren’t they the Stereotypical Good Guys?

2 Likes

That’s what they want you to think! They’re secretly evil and plotting to take over the sector!!!

/j

It wouldn’t be fun without some other faction to stand-off with them

4 Likes

Generally it’s to allow for conflict, since there’s no fun if there’s an over centralizing “good” force that limits potential conflict throughout the sector

5 Likes

So true bestie

2 Likes

I second what flaming said, because it’s better explanation than I offered

1 Like

I might put my nation in the sector’s northeast. Might

2 Likes

Noooooo u gotta stay close to meeeeee

1 Like

You ned to get as far away from Galactya as possible. Colonus is neck deep in CoUS, and its disconcerting.

Fine, fine

We could brand it as an economic partnership, who’s members just happen to be in military alliances.

Also, is Enver an official part of it? Last I remember they’re just allied with Rosecordia. In addition, I think we had brought up the idea of Akropii joining, but never actually discussed it

2 Likes

My brain just shut off and I forgot how to spell Akropii XD

1 Like

There are ideas for me joining, at least the economic and military training stuff

1 Like