Mid-Term Approval Polling: lordnwahs (August 1, 2024 – November 1, 2024)

Being honest here. I was one of the people who rated MoFA poorly for one simple reason: the public doesn’t know what’s going on.
Well, if we analyze this, It is noticeable that there is very little from MoFA and, in fact, the only thing we have is that “It’s a work in progress, I’ll update the assembly when we have something to present”. I feel like we could have something more complete like what still needs to be done and what has been done. My question was also ignored. I bothered our Prime Minister on Discord DM about this, which, as we can see, did not resolve the issue in terms of getting answers. Meanwhile, following the example of others Ministers of this term, we had much faster and more assertive responses.

MoC is doing a great job. It’s good to see that the Ministry of Culture is in good hands, however, I miss the things on Discord, but I know that’s really annoying, in the sense of having to find the right people and have really good planning. “What’s the best time?” “How do you attract people?” Yeah, pretty complicated.

MoI is something much more internal, to be honest, but yes, they are doing a good job imo, so much so that we got some very interesting information about that research carried out.

MoD has somewhat structured Tidal Force and seems to be managing things well, but I’d rather leave those comments to someone more involved in the SPSF.

OWL is doing very well, just like in the previous term with the same Director.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like