Map of the South Pacific

Yes, another border change request
Mac
I would like the border for Picentania, Brickia and Cilentranea to be changed to the one in the picture above

For the blue dot, please put Mt. West Ineopbi (3824M) if possible.

Also please straighten the border of Greater Noveopolis and Ineopbi.

Link to NationStates in the South Pacific*:

NationStates . Nova-Brasil-Do-Sul

Name for your lot*: (The name of your country you want to see on the map, which may be different from the NationStates nation name. Please keep it short.)

Nova Brasil do Sul

Desired weave*: (Make sure the weave has not been claimed by checking the last few pages of this thread.)

Uppercase: (UPPERCASE LETTERS, please)

[/B]*

Location of capital*:

Porto Bonito

Customization: (An image as an illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a copy/paste list)

Already owned parcel(s)*: (List the name(s) of the parcel(s) you received on the map, in any case)

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intention to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure the plot was not claimed by someone else
given each installment I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

Can I have small few small islands somewhere inside the blue circle like in the picture? If you can’t, then it’s fine
Da Thing
(Named it West-Barat Archipelago if you can)

[b]NationStates | The Theocracy of Draconica
Free Draconic Monarchy:
:
Epthred:
Top of the western out jutting of the north*:
None:

None*:

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intension to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

Plot customization request:
Type: Naming physical geographical features

Explanation (same text from consultations) for transparency and informing other users

-Disregard the formatting especially the sizes they were used to stress which name was referring to what
-If Savunlek and Prajarklo can’t be mountain (nor hill) ranges, can they be “Mounts” (Mt.) instead?

Explaining why:

-Prajarklo (Bregoderian: Pre-habitat, deep past, origin): Where evidence of Proto-Bregoder (Paleolithic) and Pre-Bregoder (Ancient) cultures originate from and were first noticed.
-Savunlek (Kretti: Defense medicine, guard save, good/angelic security): It’s the biggest land natural barrier to enter VN territory from, deducing that the population would have such a name for them.

-Hill Durmak (tur. “Stop”; Kretti: Barrier, Obstacle, Blocking): for separatign the two Zlarte and Halakhaos rivers, leading to Orchidae developing earlier and more isolated.
-Hill Iskolci (IRL Bregoderian and Kretti: “Irish, Gaelic, Scottish, Celtic”): I actually wasn’t aware it was so widely used for the Gaelic. Anyway, Tekar culture is Gaelic (IIRC).

-Merimeng Island (Bregoderian: Spider): where The CobWeb (as an actual Order and a Conspiracy) formed and are supposedly based at. (Long-term lore plan given that I think it’s the westernmost point of the map?).
-Merimreza Strait (Bregoderian: Spider-Web or Measure-Net): Natural barrier and safety for the Order to develop over the ages, also fishing net.

-Doriyi Gulf (IRL Bregoderian and Kretti hybrid: Good-good): The wealth of the area at least relative to overall territory and the end of Halakhaos river which already holds a “Holy” name.

Could I have my remaining nation removed from the map? It’s Shang Dynaste. I don’t plan to rp in Pacifica, and would like to free up space for everyone else.

1 Like

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The Emirate of Tahiron
Name for your plot: Tahiron
Desired plot: 150
Capital: AL MATEEN
Location of capital: shown on the map
Customisation:

Already owned plot: none

I confirm that I have:
[X] read the instructions
[X] the intension to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
[X] made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
[X] given each plot I claim a separate name

Done.

You can, but unfortunately our rules limit each player to three major rivers per plot. As for the lake, we’d be happy to add it elsewhere, but we are limited in what elevation changes are possible and placing a lake (a flat surface) on top of mountainous terrain would require significant changes in elevation outside of what’s allowed in the rules.

Done. However, this also applies here, unfortunately:

I’ll try to get to more later today when I find more free time. Thanks to everyone for your patience!

2 Likes

what plots are free

Look at the map, there’s waaaaaay too many plots to name them all

1 Like

yes but some have already been clamed

Just look at the most recent posts

1 Like

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | Not Found
Name for your plot
: Cloveriava
Desired plot: 172
Capital: PUGREB
Location of capital
:shown in the photo below
Customisation:
Map of the South Pacific

Already owned plot(s)*:0
I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intension to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

@Tmezestos — your request has been completed. Unfortunately, we limit plots to three cities other than the capital out of respect for space constraints and consistency. Feel free to make another request if you’d prefer a different set of cities featured on the map.

@SouthUdma — your request has been completed. Welcome!

@anon70351540 — plot 055 was previously claimed here, unfortunately. Feel free to send in another request if you’d like a different plot.

@Webs — your request has been (partially) completed. Unfortunately, we don’t actually have any colors mapped out for lower elevations than the existing terrain of your nation, so I couldn’t add the crater.

@Sugovia — your request has been completed. Right next to Weisserstein, I see :stuck_out_tongue:

@Andreus — your request has been completed. That said, under our new map rules, I must ask you to try and limit yourself to three cities and three river names per plot, other than the capital, for future requests. If you’d like to preserve the current customization, you’re always welcome to download and crop the map in its current form and save a map of just Andrendia.

@CayonNS — your request has been completed.

@David — your linked nation is no longer in the South Pacific.

@ApplePie — unfortunately, we don’t add land to plots:

Sorry about that!

@A_person_that_exists — your request has been added.

5 Likes

@genericsequencealias — your request has been added.

@Of_the_Ages — as per your request, Shang Dynaste has been removed. Sorry to see you go :frowning:

@Tahiron — your request has been (partially) added. Unfortunately, we limit plots to three cities other than the capital and three named rivers out of respect for space constraints and consistency. Feel free to make another request if you’d prefer a different set of cities/rivers featured on the map. You are always welcome to roleplay with your own, more detailed map; we just don’t include that level of detail on the map of all of Pacifica.

@cloveriava_1234 — your request has been (partially) added. Unfortunately, due to space constraints, I wasn’t able to add everything.

5 Likes

That is absolutely perfect, thank you so much for this!

1 Like

Thank you

Aaa thank you!!

1 Like