Tulcea = Lorandium
Athena = Peirenes
Odessa = Moldoveana
Salonica = Cenaica
Constanta = Stefanesti
Craiova = Oltorium
Zagreb = Zaretza
Tirana = Tarniveci
BUCURESTI = PĂTRAȘCUGRAD (my capital btw)
Ljubljana = Caranevo
Budapesta = Visavodium
Targoviste = Laranova
Chisinau = Kolnita
Belgrad = Smandravea
Scopje = Zolnetska
Cluj-Napoca = Păuşeşti-Măglaşi
Cernauti = Nierska

I own plots 149, 148 and 146.

Oh I see, thanks

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The Federation of Crontinallia
Name for your plot: Crontinallia
Desired plot: 228
Capital: Kuala Haris
Location of capital: As shown in the image (The star)
Customization:

Already owned plot(s)*: No other plots

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intention to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: Siromiana
Name for your plot
: Siromiana
Desired plot: 68
Location of capital
: 68/ in the middle of where the 2 rivers split
Customisation: Its very simple -_-(An image as illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a list that allows copy/paste)

I confirm that I have:
[X] read the instructions
[X] the intension to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
[X] made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
[X] given each plot I claim a separate name

I don’t know how to post

1 Like

I wanted to edit 2 things in my main plot (Plot 153)

They’re showed in the image but better if i write them here too
So

• Add the town named Azalì
  • Edit the border between Magazena and Andro to that in the image
    Untitled

Look at who is using the sandbox map, this guy! (I’m sure Gianni would be proud)

I would like a “overhaul” of Holy Free (Plot 104) and Holsani (Plot 119). Just copy paste from the sandbox map, delete everything else. (Except Mt. Trillud) I’m not very good at spacing things so if it’s too much feel free to move things and delete the Canal and maybe the smaller Lake. Please and Thank you!

Screenshot (36)

For my plot, 144, the province that contains the capital is shown on the map as ‘N. Capital Area’. I’m sure I wrote it as ‘PN Capital Area’, but I’d like to ask you to change it to ‘Greater Noveopolis’.

I can do that, however there won’t be another town added. According to the new plot customisation rules, each plot may only feature the capital plus three additional cities anymore. Your plot there features the capital and 10 additional cities, so an eleventh will not be added.

Per se nothing to say against that. I’d like you to focus on a fewer number of cities though. Same explanation as for Andrendia: new plot customisation rules, so if we’re dealing with cities, we want to also make “old plots” stick to the new rules.

Could you provide an in-character explanation as to why “New America” is called “New America”, please? :slight_smile:

@Kajikistao , @Obamna Referring to this post again, I’d like to ask for a response of you, otherwise I cannot process your claims and you will need to resubmit your applications.

Will i lose the cities i already have that break the rule?

Currently not, although we were thinking about reducing the visible cities in old plots in general. If we did that, we would of course try to let the affected players have a say in that,

Yes, as soon as I found out that the South Pacific was on another planet, I came up with an explanation for the name. There’s a long. complicated reason for this, but I’ll give you the short story.

When the country was founded, it was named Amerikia (after Ivan Amerikia, the man who first discovered the territory). However, it soon fell into a dictatorship. When a pro-democracy party came into power, they renamed the country New America (new for the vast changes, and America being a softer form of Amerikia). It only becomes New American Dictatorship in September of 2027.

We are still in 2022

1 Like

Good. That makes things a lot less complicated for me.

Wait, did the map get reset during the forum move??? If so, sweet :slight_smile:

Yes, the Map got purged

2 Likes

Only sweet, if you plan to rp too for real :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, this gave us room to provide the space and interesting plots, that roleplayers, who really want to participate and build up our canon, require.

Feel free to claim a spot and get involved too. I’d be looking forward to it :slight_smile:

The only reason why I never engaged in RP before was that the lore was too far established for me to have any hope of fully understanding.

Then Holy Free took my plot after I left the region :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s say, the establishment of lore is taking up more and more of our discussions over on the RP-Discord, but the wiki and the senior roleplayers over there take good care of any knowledge gaps a roleplayer needs to get filled. One also doesn’t need to understand the entire lore to become active, it’s only a good thing to know, if you want to establish your own lore and let it make sense in the broader spectrum ^^

Anyway, for more talk about this, be our guest on our RP-Discord, whenever you’re in the mood and have the time :slight_smile:

Fun fact: At the time, I was going to claim currently Kosbareland’s plot but it was “claimed” already by someone else so I went with the next best alternative, a plot with the same number as my IRL classroom number. And the claim isn’t even valid in the next map update. :confused:

Yeah! And do join us even if you don’t have the time, just lurking around until you do works too. wink wink