Map of the South Pacific

For example, there is French Polynesia. Polynesia refers to the vast group of islands in eastern Oceania. However, that does not mean that the entire Polynesia is owned by France. There are also stuff called Virginia and West Virginia.

If the name I wrote in the form is weird and not acceptable, sorry. If then please change it to the ones below:

Plot name: New Altnavia
Capital Name: Noveopolis

Itā€™s really all-right for me, the plot post claim is there and still uncontested. :smile: Whenever time allows for it, no rush or worry from me.

Done!

Done! I hope, that the land layers and rivers are okay like that. Unfortunately I couldnā€™t find the lake you wanted to get added, thus I couldnā€™t add it :confused:

Iā€™ll get to this in my next session probably. Another thing that I was originally a bit iffy about was the name ā€œNaranjaā€ for a city. If someone else would claim their country or city would be called ā€œBananaā€ or ā€œAubergineā€, Iā€™d reject that under the new rules too. So this plus the unclear situation where the ā€œPacifican Cayonā€ came from were the question of my inquiry.
Iā€™d go now for the capital ā€œNoveopolisā€. Are you sure, you want the country to be named ā€œNew Altnaviaā€ and not just ā€œCayonā€? If so, Iā€™d go for that too.

3 Likes

Well I think Iā€™d just go with New Altnavia and Noveopolis, please do it with that.

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byorkistan
Name for your plot
: Byorkistan
Desired plot: 083
Capital: KAZISTKI
Location of capital
: at the river exit
Customisation:

Already owned plot(s)*: none
I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intension to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasnā€™t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | Not Found
Name for your plot
: Covacia
Desired plot: 154
Capital: BELLMOR
Location of capital
: Central Coast
Customisation:

Already owned plot(s)*: 0

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

Could you provide a reason, why the nation is called ā€œByorkistanā€? It sounds a little meme-y to me.

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: (NationStates | Not Found)

Name for your plot*: The Republic of Minns Forhault

Desired plot*: 177

Capital: ESQUINOA PORT

Location of capital*: By the Coastline of Plot 173 and 178, by the main river to the east.

Customisation: Split the Plot down into smaller Provinces, where the borders of each Province are rivers.

The 3 Provinces: Skanspar, Westpoint, Willowbrook
Dots on the map are cities. Black lines are borders of the provinces.
Already owned plot(s)*: No plots

I confirm that I have:

read the instructions

it was inspired bye a meme

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: (NationStates | The Constitutional Monarchy of Folhagem)
Name for your plot
: The Monarchy of Folhagem
Desired plot*: 176
Capital: Folha City
[b]Location of capital[ Near Kamui (Plot 173) And near plot 177 up north, not by a river
Customisation: (An image as illustration is always appreciated, accompanied by a list that allows copy
Screenshot 2022-09-17 12.05.38 PM

Already owned plot(s)*: No Plot

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

Could you provide some background, why the capital is called ā€œNibStationā€? :slight_smile:

Then I need to ask you to choose a different nation name, please. Sorry about that.

why? last time it was accepted

We have new map claiming rules as visible in the first post on this topic and announced earlier this year.
It reads in the section ā€œPlot customisationā€:

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The Weissersteiner Cultural City of Lichterstadt
Name for your plot
: Southern Weisserstein
Desired plot: 070
Capital: WILLEMSTADT
Location of capital
:
Customisation:

Cities:
Hochestadt
Kurzweise
Lindenau
Brandenburg

Mountain:
Mt. Kessel (on the highest point on the plot, Iā€™m not sure whether the spot I placed was the highest point or not)

Already owned plot(s)*:
Weisserstein

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

1 Like

Itā€™s done!

4 Likes

Sorry for not mentioning this earlier but black stars on my map means province capital, if you can have them listed as cities that would be appreciated
Also, could you remove the ā€œProvinceā€ from the name of Westpoint, and name the river in which Esquinoa Port is located along ā€œWillowbrookā€

As far as the cities go, I figured as much and thus I have added those to the map and not the ones without any stars going on (except for Paxton-Milborough, because you were allowed a third city apart from your capital and Willowbrook looked too empty).
As for the other two things, I can quickly fix them, yes. Consider it done.

1 Like

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: New American Dictatorship
Name for your plot
: New America
Desired plot: 076
Capital: RICOMBOURG
Location of capital
: Marked in blue on Screenshot
Customisation:
Screenshot 2022-09-18 220337
I will add more cities later

Already owned plot(s)*: No other plots

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

Wait what do you mean by that?

Is this directed at me? Iā€™m on my phone right now, and Iā€™m still getting used to the site. If it is, Iā€™m going to assume you mean the ā€œIā€™ll add more cities laterā€ part. That just means I havenā€™t come up with any other cities yet, but when I do, Iā€™ll ask for them to be added.