Map of the South Pacific

You have failed the activity check and therefore you will not be placed onto the map.

You will see the changes processed the latest around midnight Central European Time.

Your application is invalid as it is not conformant with our plot application rules. You may submit a renewed and correct application after the end of the now beginning activity check.

Activity Check - Plot application submissions closed

There will be an activity check conducted as of now. Please refer to the activity check topic to see, if you need to react to anything. Until the activity check is over, plot applications are closed. Any applications posted here during the closing period are considered automatically denied.

Rule Change - Number of Plots (Section: “Can I have more than one plot?”)

After the activity check, it will be possible for you to claim a 4th plot.
Conditions to apply for a fourth plot are:

• (potential) activity in the roleplay community (as also applicable to be granted any plot; at the cartographer’s discretion)
  • 12 months have passed since the first plot has been granted
  • at least one of the four plots shall be a separate nation
  • at least one of the four plots shall be a less desirable plot (at the cartographer’s discretion)

The section on number of plots will then read the following:

Can I have more than one plot?
Yes, you can have four plots in total, but there is a “cool down” once you’ve been granted a plot. Three months after you were granted your first plot, you can claim a second. After an additional three months, you may claim a third plot. Another additional six months later, you are eligble for a fourth plot. At least one of the four plots shall be a separate nation and at least one of the four plots must be “less desirable”, e.g. by being a very small plot. Let us exercise common courtesy and refrain from hoarding plots. Please state in your claim whether you have plots since before.

Questions regarding this rule change can be asked here and/or over on the TSP RP Discord server.

9 Likes

I do not mind.

whathowdidthisgowrong

I thought I said 7

If I could make a claim for changing the name of “New Pzarya” to “Pantoupoli” and remove all the accents of names of features and cities in the plots of UPRAN in Cordilia, that would be pretty dope. Whenever it’s possible.

My bad, I didn’t see the 7

Just for you

3 Likes

What is the NS? Also, I am active

Popping in once when the activity check happens ain’t really activity

3 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley:

Claims are currently paused to my knowledge

1 Like

Yeah, i believe so.

Wait… it doesn’t mean that I have to repost the claim about a week or two later, right?

1 Like

I think yes, remember Qwert saying that all requests made during it being closed are automatically rejected

2 Likes

As stated in this message, all applications posted while the Activity Check is ongoing are considered automatically denied.

3 Likes

Hello, what makes a ‘realistic’ nation and capital name? It’s not that I named my nation Unicornland >_>

2 Likes

In your case the obvious base “anarchy” doesn’t check the realism mark.
Try to replace this with for example “communism”, “capitalism” or “democracy”:
“Communistan”, “Capitalmania” or “Democratiana” do not sound realistic either, do they? ^^

As you pointed out, the same problem would arise with (other) meme-y names like Unicornland or Lazy Town.

What makes a realistic name? Well, look at Google (or Apple) Maps, how places are called and try to make up names similar to that. If you think, your name could be on the borderline between realistic and “too funny”, think of a good explanation, why it should be considered more realistic than not. Do not base the names on the exceptionally funny names we see IRL. If you really want me to like you, don’t copy names from IRL places (consciously) either (even though this is not prohibited by the rules). I’m sure you can come up with something until our plot applications open again!

1 Like

Hmm, ok, thanks

1 Like

I am active

1 Like

Take a seat, young Skywalker. The mods will decide your fate.

4 Likes

You didn’t respond to the activity check, which is why you were stated as inactive

2 Likes

Where activity?

2 Likes

Actually, can I withdraw my request for the plot of land on the map. Thanks! :slight_smile: