Map of the South Pacific

Removed (FAC). Terelia was removed in the last update upon player request.
As Scopia was a nation with referencial significance, its existence remains canon.

@genericsequencealias Your nations were already removed due to failing activity requirements, as from our perspective there was no intent by anyone to roleplay these nations further.
We were not aware, there was an intent from your side to close any story, instead we noticed there was a plan to transfer the plots to other roleplayers, but more for the sake of saving a story/creating a virtual permanence, not with the plan for those roleplayers to continue your roleplaying in some shape or form. Also those roleplayers you mentioned were either not around, did not match the assumed inheritors, were part of the activity check conducted now themselves or did not verify anything, when it came to new plot ownership.

You are welcome to close the story, if you so desire, but due to the reasons above we will not revert the decisions taken during the last update.

The map on Discord sadly can’t help me much, because it’s a photograph of your monitor with cities placed without much geographical indications, first and foremost plot borders. Also you’d have too many cities in one plot. Next to your capital, you may only display three more cities, not four.
Feel free to use our sandbox map to put your cities in the plot according to your wishes.

Done!

You trust me so little? Okay :smiling_face_with_tear:
I’ll add my customisation also myself! Ha! How you like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

You are currently not eligible for a 3rd plot. Please reapply in mid April.

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: GI-Land
Name for your plot
: Frastinia (Gianatla)
Desired plot: 100
Capital: GIANLUCASTADT
Location of capital
: ./.
Customisation: Will be done by myself

Already owned plot(s)*: 092 (Snolland), 093 (rename from “Gianatla” to “Atlantis (Gianatla)”), 186 (will be swapped with 113 due to desirability rule, see below)

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: Hazelbrust
Name for your plot
: Hazelia
Desired plot: 113
Capital: JUFUTU
Location of capital
: River mouth, behind the island
Customisation: -

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

I’ve messaged you on Discord with a proposal. Once you’ve decided, please post a valid and complete application. Thank you!

@Izaakia Plot 183 is reserved for you. Please post your application as soon as possible.

4 Likes