Map of Terra Aurora

Before I’d add you, I’d like to have a quick confirmation, you’re still interested in roleplaying here, because I have doubts about that based on the accessible information I have @Lila @genericsequencealias.

Done!

2 Likes

Ty!

How active is Aurora currently?

2 Likes

Limited roleplays between 3 or 4 players are currently happening, as visible within this category

1 Like

There’s a limited amount of activity. Only me, Ray, Robby and Weisserstein are currently active within tha canon, although we hope to gain at least one person in the relative near future

1 Like

I’m considering rejoing aurora (with a different kingdom though). Is gecko still here?

3 Likes

Sadly no, Gecko went inactive a while ago

1 Like

:sob: nooooooooo

3 Likes

I’d like to claim underwater plot 1, with the name of “The Abyss”

3 Likes

Hello? :pleading_face:

1 Like

First of all, I want to make aware, that begging won’t help make map edits come about sooner.

Secondly begging does not work any magic either, if the application itself is possibly invalid. Please use the application forms provided in the first post of a topic. I will add The Abyss now, but if you want the plot edited in the future, please make use of the form.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you

3 Likes

Players: me, @Galaxiel
Name of Nation: Duchy of Valara, Duchy of Synra, Arch-principality of Vrykia, Principality of Chersa
Coat of Arms:
Valara:

Vrykia:

Chersa:

Synra:

Capital:
Vrykia - Castle Lockstein
Valara - Valari Refuge
Synra - Fort Pelana
Chersa - the Citadel of Panselinos
Customisation:

2 Likes

Name of the nomad group/people:Arzdanx confedederation (shark peoples)
Location of the group/people:sea

3 Likes

The Sorven Expanse was removed upon player request on Discord @Legend

Added as far as our current map management rules go. I already read just now, Galaxiel might pull out of the project, but I hope you can still do something with the plot, Mantis :smiley:

Noted. I unfortunately can’t put them on the map as “sea” is a bit of an underdefined area for that.

Alright, I have to announce something.

The Last Update

This update of the map was the last one I did as official map manager of the Aurora canon as I step down from this position effective immediately.

This means, the map management position is now vacant and in need of someone wanting to take it over. Do you see yourself up for the task? While it comes with work, it also comes with perks as you can decide on some map management rules for yourself and with that you will also have influence on the base rules for the canon in general. If you’re interested in becoming Aurora’s next map manager, shoot us a message in this thread or over on Discord.

5 Likes

@LordGianni I’m not sure that I’m necessarily qualified for the position, but I’d be interested in being the map manager

2 Likes

Thanks. I prefer it that way as they’re sea traveling nomads

2 Likes

Question: would Aelliana still be in Aurora?

It is still in Aurora; you can see it on the Google Slides copy of the map.

I don’t know who the current map moderator is, but could someone kindly remove “The Abyss” from the map please?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like