Map of Sector A1-0

Don’t worry, UNLIKE Pacifica, and A1-0 plot can be merged or split(although, I think a Single system is a wee bit too small, maybe have a slightly larger claim, but only have one inhabited System.

2 Likes

So, the plot of my thing would be that there’s a giant sphere that takes up most of a solar system, and it has been there longer than people can remember. Suddenly, a fleet of ships are released and scatter all over Sector A1-0 gathering information. An extremely small (considering it’s bigger than earths inner solar system) section of it opens up to reveal a market full of goods and materials the likes of which have never been seen.

2 Likes

Ok, I would ask Mav and Qwert about it then

2 Likes

As an alternative to claiming a whole plot for that (which would be fine btw), we could place that system either in the Tiyanki Territories, or somewhere that is not a plot, near the edges of the map itself.

1 Like

I was kind of thinking about seeing if it could be in someone’s plot (if I could get someone to agree to that). The only other alternative is to just give it a sphere of influence that’s large enough to see on the map, but still pretty small.

2 Likes

The Calixia Nebula is home to alot of civilizations, mostly primitive ones, i’m happy to have a tiny friend to look after.*

(this is why extreme xenophobia, to protect all these other tiny peeps)

*conditions: accept vassalization, must pay in dark matter, and must accept integration within 3600 days. **

(**thats a stellaris reference, i dont expect anything lol)

Edit: Plot 2, the one kinda hidden at the top right

1 Like

I appreciate the offer, but I feel the conditions don’t really work well with my idea. Also, I need to get durect confirmation that I can even have my idea. Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Qwert did say you could be placed inside the Tiyanki Territories, or be placed outside of the conventional borders.

I clarify myself by saying “primitive” means pre-integration with the galactic community, or being a <1 on the Kardashev scale.

(Earth is a .7)

I was not trying to indicate what your civilization is, I’m sorry if it came across that way.

1 Like

The civilization would be incredibly advanced, and not really consider itself anyones citizens. It might also be a robot hive

1 Like

stellaris hive mind moment be like

are you the endgame crisis?

1 Like

I don’t know what that is. I’m in Pacifica and Aurora, and figured I’d join A1-0 too.

1 Like

Okay, so what are the Tiyanki Territories?

1 Like

It’s a plot with many NPC nations:

1 Like

that would fit pretty well with my idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s from a game, sorry lol

1 Like

Yeah, I’m more in the FPS scene

2 Likes

Number of desired plot: In Tayanki Territories
Name of plot: The Dark System
Capital: The Sphere
Location of capital: Replaces the star in the central solar system
Customization: The Sphere is the size of a Red Giant, so the innermost planets of the solar system would be gone

@Qwert I didn’t know how to do the Tayanki Territories thing, so tell me if I need a picture or something like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Activity is very low at the moment, but I would like you all to confirm that you want to keep your plot on the map (since we are running out of free plots). Please respond to the message here or in the #a1-0-discussion channel on Discord no later than January 10. Those who have posted a claim that I haven’t added yet do not need confirm, I will add those claims.

2 Likes

I would like to cancel my plot request, since I’m at the very least going to be heavily reducing my NS and NS-related activities time

1 Like

Got it, thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like