Light and Darkness

“Things you get from a dragon. Scales, meat, fangs, claws, weapon glands, organs.” Revan said it like it was abvious. Because it was. How would he not know what you get from a dragon? “But you might want to pass on the last one. They are only used in a narrow array of dishes and complicated rituals. If that are all the terms, I will write them down and then we can sign a legally binding agreement. As I said previously, I am authorized to make decisions in the name of the Grandmaster. I suspect you using somebody elses body won’t be a problem?”

2 Likes

-Very well, let us write and sign the contract. We will allow you to extract sands from within our borders, while you will provide us with this “black iron” and wood. If such agreement is acceptable, you may write it down for us to sign.

2 Likes

Revan returned to his airship and started writing down the agreement. He could feel the magic in the sand when he travelled through the desert. With it, they could acquire magical items without lengthy and complicated rituals or Rocovan imports. Highly profitable, both for Hallmarch and him.

The industry wouldn’t be located in his lands, but the products would be carried along the river which run through his lands. The main exchange and distribution would stem from Kaisergrad. This meant wealth and power for him.

Everyone thought he has lost his hunger for power. But they were wrong. He has just learned patience.

When he finished, he returned to the Great Light. “He are the agreements, one copy for me to take back to Hallmarch, one for you to keep in Terra Luma. Just sing them next to my signature.”

2 Likes

He read the textm it was as they said. A fair and advantageous deal sure to bring much prosperity to Terra Luma. Revan seemed to ignore the grave danger of Kithiri and Grookol in the area, but that was not the Great Light’s problem. He was warned, and he ignored it, so any losses of resources or personel would be on him. No, will be on him.
He signed the contract, then spoketo Revan again.

-Here, the agreement is in place. You are free to construct your gathering bases in the east of the desert, while we expect a shipment of the goods in one moon at most. Now, are there any other matters you’d like to discuss, or any qualities of your state I should know about before engaging in diplomacy in the future?

2 Likes

“It would be useful to have maps of your state, so that our airships know where to drop off the goods. There is also an option of going by sea and up the river. The choice is yours.”

2 Likes

-By airship would be prefered for us. As for the maps, one will be provided shortly. Is there anything else?

2 Likes

“No, there isn’t. In that case I will be heading back to Hallmarch.”

As Revan was heading towards his airships, he turned around for a moment.

“But be warned, God’s wrath can take many forms. Quod Unus Vult.”

Before the Great Light could say anything, Revan returned to his airship, which begun to ascend into the air.

2 Likes