July 2023 Speaker Elections

For the first time in the entire history of Rhayna in the World Forum, we have to agree with the Central Bailteammic Republic.

It’s a prejudice in of itself to suggest that the voters of this forum elected against Kliegme’s Deputy Speakership for any prejudice against Kirill Leonov, or his country.

It’s quite disheartening seeing the Speaker react in such a manner to something that, ultimately, is their job, to accept responsability for the candidates they present. We would prefer not to think this is a reason to doubt about the decision of electing Jan Saats as Speaker.

Andreus Savvidis
Rhaynan WF Embassador

2 Likes

The Federal Republic of Kliegme does not consider herself to be under prejudice over being not elected as Deputy Speaker. While we thank the Speaker for the nomination of our nation, and thank him for the sympathy he has shared with us regarding the results, we can also understand our fellow representative’s concerns over the adequacy of such comments in this assembly.

Kirill Leonov
Representative of the Federal Republic of Kliegme

3 Likes

My colleagues, it was not my intent to insult this high house and the representatives. My comments were general and was intended to remind us all of our grand goal. I apologise if it came of as derogatory. I understand and highly value the opinion and the vote this Assembly gives. I hope I was able to clarify that my expressions were not intended to insult the Assembly nor it’s representatives.
– Jan Saats, Speaker of the World Forum, ambassador for the Republic of Eflad

3 Likes

Wf_emblem_small

Office of the Speaker of the World Forum

2nd July 2023 Deputy Speaker Election

Dear Colleagues,
I present to you my candidate for the position of Deputy Speaker of the World Forum: Helena Meise from Gianatla. Our neighbouring country Gianatla has been a partner for a long time, and a good one at that. I believe that in Ms Meise I have found the perfect candidate for this office: pragmatic, with high morals, but above all trustworthy.

Vote for the Deputy Speaker

• Aye
  • Abstain
  • Nay
0 voters

4 Likes

Wf_emblem_small

Office of the Speaker of the World Forum

2nd July 2023 Deputy Speaker Elections - Conclusion

Members of the World Forum,

the vote has been concluded. With 9 votes for and 2 votes against, Helene Maise, the ambassador from Gianatla, has been elected as Deputy Speaker! I thank this Assembly for confirming my trust in Mrs. Meise and I am looking forward working with both her and this assembly.

Congratulations Mrs. Meise on your election!

6 Likes