January 2024 Prime Minister Election | Declarations

Declarations

January 2024 Prime Minister Election

This is a regular election for the Prime Minister of the South Pacific. Please note the following relevant information for candidates:

• Have become a citizen on or before 2024-01-15T19:00:00Z.

• Declare their candidacy as a reply to this topic no later than 2024-01-19T19:00:00Z.

• Post a topic with a campaign platform and a complete and truthful disclosure of conflicts of interest within NationStates.

Citizens interested in running for Craziest Person may submit their candidacy subject to the same requirements as those for Prime Minister.

Refer to the Elections Act for further information about the rules governing this process.

2 Likes

I nominate @ConcreteSlab, @Pronoun, @HumanSanity, @Banexet, and @Shibuya-Kanon for Prime Minister.

I also nominate myself for Craziest Person for doing the job for almost a whole freakin’ year.

1 Like

I decline.

I nominate @ConcreteSlab and @Sir_Zanny :stuck_out_tongue:

I nominate, in no certain order, @ConcreteSlab @Belschaft @Pronoun @Welly @Legend @Silva @KpFavrisko @Maverick and @Sir_Zanny for Prime Minister.

I am also nominating Fluffy, the Three-Headed Dog, and Noodle, the Basilisk, for craziest.

7 Likes

weird hissing noises, followed by unmistakable barks

I am pleased to announce that Fluffy and Noodle have accepted their nominations!

4 Likes

I thank you for your nomination, but I must decline

2 Likes

Thank you very much, but I decline

2 Likes

I nominate @Welly.

2 Likes

I nominate @ConcreteSlab

2 Likes

I nominate @Welly, @ConcreteSlab, @Sir_Zanny, @Konsa, @Banexet, and @Shibuya-Kanon

4 Likes

I nominate @Welly

3 Likes

Thank you for the Nomination but I decline.

3 Likes

I nominate @ConcreteSlab , @Shibuya-Kanon , @Pronoun , @Sir_Zanny , and @Welly .

2 Likes

I nominate @Welly, @Pronoun, @HumanSanity, @ConcreteSlab & @Legend.

4 Likes

Thank you, but I’ve already declined a previous nomination

2 Likes

Wait sorry @Legend you already declined, I’m blind.

1 Like

Thank you for the nomination. I accept.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the noms but unfortunately I will not be running this term

1 Like

Thanks for nomination. I accept.
I nominate @KpFavrisko, @Legend
@Banexet @ConcreteSlab

3 Likes