How’s your day been?

Today just had a little but of rain in the afternoon.

Still gotta do that work!

Need to clean my new room and tidy up, still haven’t despite the school year starting three weeks ago

1 Like

Is this a ritual of yours; new year cleanup?

For me, right before the school year, in fact, one day before it started, I went through my apartment (mainly my room), and sorted everything out, and made plenty of donation piles. It felt good to donate, however, I couldn’t see any progress in my (very) small room. However, when I tidy up, I see the progress right in front of my eyes. I don’t like cleaning in general, but when you tidy up, or make some visually evident changes to a room (via cleaning), it feels super good.

I hope you have fun cleaning, poppy :slight_smile:

1 Like

More like I still haven’t properly unpacked and set up my new room in my shared apartment for the year :p

1 Like

I see.

I only clean my room when I stay up too late and get bored. But it feels so nice to purge my room of junk.

Didn’t finish all paperwork… However, I’ve declined a VERY* good offer to relapse. So, I’m very proud of my myself…

DISCRETION: PG13 DETAILS

3 gs of Peruvian white with 5gs of pure Afghan. All for total combined price of 150 EUR aka ~170-180 ISD.

I only clean my room when I’m forced to

Knee-deep water bad.

It’s still raining heavily, but at least it’s the perfect day to sleep in.

1 Like

Rain is lovely

But not when I’m outside

1 Like

An Orange storm is brewing.

1 Like

Speaking of storms, it started to rain heavily again after stopping for a short while :cry:

I don’t think it’s rained today for me

My day has been quite boring

Sad to hear

New day, time to see what the world brings

Today has had its ups and downs for me.

1 Like

What time zones are you all?