January 2003 Delegate Election
This is an election for Delegate of the South Pacific conducted under approval vote.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE VOTING
Consider the following conditions before voting, else your vote may not be counted:
- This election is held under approval vote, so you may not rank candidates.
- You may not approve both a candidate and the option to re-open nominations, you must select one or the other.
- You may only vote for candidates already listed on the ballot; voting for other candidates or mistyping their names is not allowed.
- You may only vote if you became a citizen on or before the date below:
To cast a vote follow the steps listed below:
- Open a private message to the Election Commissioner through the button below.
- Insert the Delegate | Ballot template via Gear > Insert Template.
- Mark with an "X" all the candidates whom you approve or, alternatively, the option to re-open nominations.
WHEN DOES VOTING CLOSE?
Voting will remain open until the date below: