Declansburg's Consulate with TSP

It’s my honor to inaugurate the opening of Declansburg’s Consulate in The South Pacific! On behalf of Declansburg, it’s my hope that this is just the beginning of a fantastic relationship between our two great regions!

The Evergreen Republic, as Minister of Foreign Affairs, will be stewarding this consulate and we’ll provide periodic updates about our region - when we have something to share, and we’ll welcome any dialogue with residents of The South Pacific.

Thank you to Professor Henn for approving this consulate. We’re glad to get started!

-New Bradfordsburg (Evergreen Republic)
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Declansburg

5 Likes

I look forward to seeing the interactions between our two regions grow and flourish over the coming several months and hopefully years!

2 Likes

Indeed Griffindor!

Also, happy to report …
My nation, New Bradfordsburg (Evergreen Republic), has been re-elected to the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs in Declansburg. Glad to continue in the role - a main priority in my upcoming term is forging closer ties with The South Pacific.

We intended to have some discussions more recently - but I thought it best to get through the election first!

Congrats on your reelection!

I’m sure my government looks forward to a renewed discourse in the coming weeks!

Hello TSP! Checking in here from Declansburg and it has been a quiet summer but we do have one milestone we’d like to celebrate!

We congratulate our WA Delegate, Vobron, on reaching a full year of service at the helm of our elected government! Vobron, our longest serving delegate, is the first to reach this benchmark in Declansburg and we couldn’t be prouder of their service to the region!

2 Likes

Thank you, for this update! Congratulations to your WA Delegate Vobron! Can’t wait to see more updates!