Concluding Approval Polling: Terms Ending on February 1, 2024

Concluding Approval Polling

Henn Cabinet (November 1, 2023 – February 1, 2024) and Ebonhand Delegacy (August 5, 2023 – Present)

There’s just around one day left until Prime Minister and Delegate elections start. How are we feeling about this past term?

Responses to these polls are fully anonymous; only the overall results will be visible.

What is your overall level of approval or disapproval with @Griffindor (Ebonhand) as Delegate this term?

5 indicates you strongly approve; 1 indicates you strongly disapprove.

0 voters
What is your overall level of approval or disapproval with Prime Minister ProfessorHenn’s administration this term?

0 voters
What is your overall level of approval or disapproval with @ProfessorHenn (Sporaltryus) as Prime Minister this term?

0 voters
What is your overall level of approval or disapproval with @Banexet (Pacific Shores) as Minister of Defense this term?

0 voters
What is your overall level of approval or disapproval with @ConcreteSlab (Concrete Slab) as Minister of Foreign Affairs this term?

0 voters
Which issues do you feel should be a priority for the next Cabinet?

Select as few or as many as you’d like.

• Foreign Affairs
  • Culture and Events
  • Roleplay
  • Integration
  • On-Site Activities
  • Engagement
  • Defense
  • Other (reply or message me)
0 voters
Who would you like to see run for Delegate or Prime Minister or serve in the next Cabinet? Let us know here!
  • I filled out the survey!
0 voters

What’s the difference between Integration, Engagement, and Culture? Asking for a friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I’d say it’s for you to decide — I picked out the titles of (somewhat) recent ministerial appointments, but I think part of the discussion we can have around these polls is which potential ministries feel similar to each other and just have different names, and which feel distinct.

1 Like

Here are responses for the open-ended poll. I know there’s still around 30 minutes until the others close, but declarations are open anyway and I’m busy later today, so I’m calling it close enough.

Who would you like to see run for Delegate?

Ebonhand: 4
Amerion: 1
Curlyhoward: 1
Tepertopia: 1

Who would you like to see run for Prime Minister?

Pronoun: 4
HumanSanity: 2
Concrete Slab: 1
Welly: 1
Kris Kringle: 1
Belschaft: 1
Drew Durrnil: 1
Anybody: 1

Who would you like to see in the next Cabinet?

Pronoun: 3
ProfessorHenn: 2
Welly: 2
Belschaft: 1
Concrete Slab: 1
Drew Durrnil: 1
Gianni: 1
HumanSanity: 1
Kris Kringle: 1
Liebestraum: 1
Me: 1
Qwert: 1

Do you have any other comments to share?

• I like ice cream too. Cake would be my choice, but… icing is disgusting. :frowning:
  • What do South Pacificans want from their government?
  • I lied on the next question. Everyone knows cake is clearly superior!
  • Ice Creamists of the region unite! - lordnwahs

Cake or pie?

Ice cream comes out with a clear majority here! But it’s a pie chart… so… I guess pie gets the last laugh?

1 Like

An open ended-question that I don’t expect a response to, but what made y’all vote the way you did for the rest of the Cabinet?

Drew did an excellent job with reports and with helping lead the charge on using the Tidal Force more (shoutout to Eshia as well), so what else could he have done?

What did Slab do that was publicly available that made you think he was excellent? I’ll admit we’ve been really quiet on any major (or minor) FA things, so I wonder what drove that rating.

I’m not wondering why I have the lowest score out of the ministers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is anyone willing to share details on what they’d like to see the next administration focus on or prioritize? FA was the second highest voted option, but there’s a few avenues open to us; what direction do you want us to take?

On my end, I think turnout and the general performance of the defending faction as a whole definitely could be improved during my term, with the 10 or so liberators paling in comparison to the >20 liberators that showed up during Slab’s term.

It’s unreasonable to punish you (or any Minister of Defense) with the broader faction failing. Unless there’s been a huge shift in GP and I didn’t notice it, we’re not the mega-super-power leading one side.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.