August 2024 Service Report

Hello everyone!

This is going to be the first report I’ve ever written, and I’m very excited to present you what the SPSF has bene up to during my first month as Minister of Defense.

This first section is going to be dedicated to the Tsunami Force.

…I’m not good at all at presenting things and making long speeches, so let’s just jump into the statistics!

Monthly Statisics

Statistic This Month Trend Monthly Change Percentage Change
Updaters 17 = +0 0%
Updates 55 +1 +1.85%
Defenses 124 -117 -48.55%
Detags 662 +69 +11.64%

Notable Operations

Looking at the statistics, this month has been even slower than July, with “only” 124 defenses during August. There were a good amount of liberations to be done though: in the first half of August we had 6 liberations (even though all of them haven’t posed any major problem to us). After this period we’ve had around 10 days of a complete lack of chasing, leaving defenders with only detags to do. I guess raiders also go on vacation :p. Approaching the end of the month we’ve seen a return of both tagging and occupation raids and consequent chasing and 3 more liberations.

Looking more specifically at liberations, this month we’ve had a total of 9 small-sized liberations and no big liberations to do. The SPSF managed to be the most/one of the most contributing orgs for almost all these liberations, having the most updaters out of any org in 2 of them (with 5 and 7 members updating respectively).

New SPSF Members

This August the SPSF has seen 5 new recruits in its ranks: please give a warm welcome to @Oseao, @enzbrvvr, @TheRepofLusadao and @Vernonia in our military force! Also we would like to welcome in the SPSF back @Roavin, who decided to join back after a long absence!

Service Awards

Updates Attended

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most updates150x45150x45 Eshialand
1 most updates150x45150x45 The Lombard League
3 third-most updates150x45150x45 Oseao

Detags

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most detags150x45150x45 Eshialand
2 second-most detags150x45150x45 The Lombard League
3 third-most detags150x45150x45 Oseao

Defenses

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most defenses150x45150x45 Oseao
2 second-most defenses150x45150x45 Drew Durrnil
3 third-most defenses150x45150x45 The Lombard League

Congratulations to @Klysevia, @Banexet, @Coltranius and particularly to @Oseao, who, despite having joined only in the 18th of August, managed to appear in all the three cathegories, coming even first in the “Defenses” one.
Here are the numbers in detail.

Updates: Eshialand. The Lombard League: 26, Oseao: 23.
Detags: Eshialand: 452, The Lombard League: 238, Oseao: 117.
Defenses: Oseao: 87, Drew Durrnil: 65, The Lombard League: 61.

That’s all for the Tsunami Force, now onto the…

Tidal Force Recap

That’s right! After some months of “inactivity” due to the “Realm of The Whispering Winds” support, the Tidal Force is back operating! Apart from ordinary detags, this August the Tidal Force has supported The League for a delegate transition, Empire of Australia for influence matters needed for a Stronghold transition and now is supporting A Taco Paradise to prevent any raid tentatives from The Black Hawks during the repeals of their condemnations for retailation (if you’re wondering why would The Black Hawk seek revenge for the repeal of a condemnation, it’s because raiders see condemnations like we defenders see commendations: those are badges of honour, and we don’t believe The Black Hawks, despite being a raider organization, deserves it).

We’ve also introduced the new Tidal Force Ranks based on the historical participation in this organization! These for now are experimental, but in the next months we will work on them in more detail and stabilize them. For now, these are:

25 missions - Midshipman
50 missions - Mate
100 missions - Frigate Captain
200 missions - Commodore
400 missions - Rear Admiral.

As previously announced, this month the Ministry of Defense is introducing the…

Card “Giveaways”!

We’re going to have 3 cathegories for the Tsunami Force and 1 cathegory for the Tidal Force. These rankings will be based on how many updates for the Tsunami Force/missions for the Tidal Force each member has participated in. For the most updates attended cathegory (Legendary card for the first two, epic card for the third), we have already seen the winners:

@Klysevia , who will get a Jehenna S3.
@Coltranius , who will get to keep one of his legendary cards :p.
@Oseao , who will get a The United Peoples of Centrism S3.

For the most Major updates attended (Legendary Card for first placed, Epic for second and third), we have…

@Klysevia (with 14 Major updates attended), who will get a Bears Armed S3.
@Oseao (with 13 Major updates attended), who will get a Platonalandopolis S3.
@Banexet (with 11 Major updates attended), who will get a Cashdeer S1.

For the most Minor updates attended (Legendary Card for first placed, Epic for second and third), we have…

@Coltranius (with 21 Minor updates attended), who again gets to keep one of their legendary cards for himself.
@Klysevia (with 12 Minor updates attended), who will get a Bharazjhia S3
@Vrigny (with 10 Minor updates attended), who will get an Utmost Brownies S3

Finally, for the most missions attended cathegory (Legendary for first and second placed, Epic for third and fourth placed) we have…

Silva* (with 23 missions attended), who will get a Kylarnatia S2.
Gordon Freeman* (with 16 missions attended), who will get a Nuremgard S2.
Vrigny* (with 12 missions attended), who will get a Taineizbria S2.
Soradev* (with 11 missions attended), who will get a Verben S1.

Please congratulate the winners of the monthly card giveaway. Soon the cards will be sent to the consignee. If you also want to win a Legendary Card, then participate in as many updates/missions as you can, and you will be rewarded next month.

Conclusion

Well, that’s it for this month’s recap, thanks for sticking in with me and I hope you’ve enjoyed the read. I’d say this month has been pretty much a stable month, with nothing of particularly big importance coming up in defenderdom.

If you aren’t a member but you are interested in becoming one, then you can always apply here: you just need to check the “I want to join the SPSF” box and file in all the information we request.

That’s all for this month, see ya for the next recap!

*The forums have a limit on how many people I can ping in one post, so I had to sacrifice these ones, sorry!

10 Likes