August 2023 SPSF Service Report

Hello South Pacificans!

The month of August was somewhat quiet for the South Pacific Special Forces save for a few eventful updates! I’m reporting alongside with Chiyoko Sonoda and Megumi Fujishima out of our very own blanket fort today! Want to know how we got our hands on one? Let’s get started with our review then!

Chiyoko Sonoda in one of the blanket forts, one of the Idol’s recent acquisitions after we seized one of them!

Monthly Statistics

Statistic This Month Trend Monthly Change Percentage Change
Updaters 17 - 6 -26.087%
Updates 61 +2 +3.39%
Defences 153 -185 -54.73%
Detags 246 -519 -67.84%

Notable Operations

As you can tell the month has been largly uneventful, with not much activity happening across the board. So much so, we hit a high of 61 Wargames total (not listed)! That isn’t to say there was none, as we had a few liberations including a big one. The International UN was the major one for August, and we along with many friends after three updates, managed to successfully liberate it! Eight SPSF members were involved in the final liberation, so congratulations to all those who showed up overall!

We also had the joint UDSAF-SPSF joint ops, where we jumped out of Fort Chisato Arashi, and fought against the Nijisanji expansion across 25 regions! Though don’t ask how Akane Kotonoha was involved with Nijisanji, something about a collab, I guess? Doesn’t matter, we managed to restore the locations across the Idol’s metropolitan downtown area back to normal!

And finally, the moment everyone has been waiting for. You could say you saw this coming, and you’d be right! I saved the best for last! The most eventful thing that happened was…

The return of Blanket Fort Legion! Twice! Between the span of a few days!

Wasting no time, I, along with the crystal idols and other friends, we managed to stop them! Aside from two instances, but I detagged them both at the next update! Just rememeber, I lurk in every corner, and this Idol is always watching, from the dream world… there is no escape…

shizuku2

Shizuku Osaka capturing one of the BFL paper planes that was on the run! More resources to harvest…

New Members!

Hello one and all! Please give a warm welcome to @kjr51 and @minibuilder to the South Pacific Special Forces! I’ll look forward to seeing you all sometime on the field!

Service Awards

Updates Attended

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most updates Shibuya-Kanon
2 second-most updates Of_the_Ages
3 third-most updates Banexet

Detags

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most detags Shibuya-Kanon
2 second-most detags Of_the_Ages
3 third-most detags Banexet

Defenses

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most defenses Shibuya-Kanon
2 second-most defenses Of_the_Ages
3 third-most defenses Banexet

Sayaka Murano says hi. She, just like me, wants YOU to come update more often. Thank you!

Big congratulations to The Age of Utopia for taking second place across the board, and to Drew for making it third place across the board!! Also special shoutouts to Concrete Slab, Pronoun, and HumanSanity as well for being tied in update presence! Notably, Pronoun was second and Concrete Slab was third place for wargames specifically (again not listed here)!

Contact and Conclusion

The stats above still shows how dedicated we are! Contributions are welcome, no matter how small, so thank you! I hope to see you all again on the field! Let’s keep up our performance, shall we!?

Questions? Concerns? Complaints!? Just let me know! Send your mail to 765 Production in Tokyo! I’ll get back to you later, I’m feeling quite sleepy… a nap is in order…

If what the SPSF does looks interesting to you, we’re always welcoming new members! You can apply here.

See you all in the next monthly report!

Lux, Veritas, Virtus.

The one to take a Dazzling Night Travel! From the Minister of Defence,

Shibuya Kanon/Kotoha Tanaka

1 Like