April 2024 SPSF Service Report

Hey hey TSP peoples!

This month has been pretty unique indeed. NS was down for a record time: a total of 11 days! Madness! Clearly, this force majeure is to blame for the general trend down in SPSF activity last month. This is not all, though… Let’s dive into our monthly service report!

Monthly Statistics

Statistic This Month Trend Monthly Change Percentage Change
Updaters 14 -5 -26.32%
Updates 31 -21 -40.38%
Defenses 21 -416 -95.20%
Detags 153 -32 -14.04%

Notable Operations

While this isn’t tracked in the monthly statistics, the SPSF and defenders in general were busy with the refounding of Eclipsis. Raiders took hold of the region as a joke related to the real life April Eclipse. Sadly, the raiders were able to refound snipe it before than any defender, so the region is now under their firm hands, and its liberation is not possible now.

This situation of low activity due to the NS outage and Eclipsis-focus has caused a generalized low activity rate of defender armies from all of NS, including the SPSF. With our biggest achievement this past month being our 153 detags, and it being lower than March’s detags, it seems that we have to really intensify our efforts on May!

-95.20% Defenses compared to March! This percentage makes my heart cry! Everything has its reasoning, though. This month didn’t present as many opportunities for chasing, once again, especially considering the defender’s focus with Eclipsis. Oh well, at least it won’t be hard to beat this month’s defenses!

New SPSF Members

Even during the NS outage and the recent TSP Coalition Election, the SPSF has kept growing in members! Please welcome our new members that joined this last month: @megistos and @xshotss. (jay)! And welcome back, @Somyrion! I hope I can see you around often in many updates!

Service Awards

Updates Attended

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most updates150x45 Vrigny
2 second-most updates150x45 BigBing, Banexet, Eshialand, Konsa
3 third-most updates150x45 Concrete Slab, jay, Pronoun

Detags

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most detags150x45 Vrigny
2 second-most detags150x45 jay
3 third-most detags150x45 Silva

Defenses

Rank Ribbon Awarded To
1 most defenses150x45 Banexet
2 second-most defenses150x45 Pronoun
3 third-most defenses150x45 Vrigny

Good job, everyone! Seems like this crazy month regarding low activity gave me an advantage to snatch almost all of the rank 1 monthly ribbons! Not fair, I want you guys to get them instead! Due to the low number of updates this month, getting one of the update ribbons was pretty easy, but good work to you all, there were plenty of ties this month!

Some honorable mentions this month are: @xshotss (jay), which already managed to score some ribbons in his first week of SPSF service! Number two for detags, impressive! Also, congrats to @Banexet and @Pronoun for taking care of this month’s chasing!

Tidal Force Recap

The Tidal Force has casually been handling some detags this April. Thanks to the off-update force’s Coordinator, Eshialand, the Tidal Force did the following 8 detags: BJKB, Erruwon, Liberal RRL, Velvet Haven, Yusmoydal, Wercaw Pact, South East Aronin and Aethyrica. Pretty good job from the Tidal Force, considering how long NS was down for!
If you are interested in the Tidal Force, then check out this dispatch !

Contact and Conclusion

This April has seen a reduction in pretty much all defensive activity, be it chasing, detags… At least we have NS’s outage as an excuse for the month. The SPSF also participated in a total of 8 liberations, pretty much all that were presented this month. Hopefully this trend of low defender activity does not continue in May, especially considering that we’re… unfortunately done with Eclipsis now.

Please, if any of you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, message me over here or discord! I’m always around, and I’m always open to any suggestions in order to keep the SPSF just as awesome as it always has been.

If what the SPSF does looks interesting to you, we’re always welcoming new members! You can apply here.

Vrigny signing off, see you all on the next SPSF Service Report!

Lux, Veritas, Virtus.

6 Likes