April 2024 Prime Minister Election | Declarations

Declarations

April 2024 Prime Minister Election

The requirements to run for Prime Minister of the South Pacific and Craziest Person of the South Pacific are as follows:

• Have become a citizen no later than 2024-04-06T14:00:00Z.

• Declare one’s candidate as a reply to this topic no later than 2024-04-10T14:00:00Z.

• Post a topic within this category containing a campaign and a complete and truthful disclosure of conflicts of interest across NationStates.

IMPORTANT
Citizens who do not comply with all requirements before the following date will not be listed on the ballot:

2024-04-10T14:00:00Z

The Elections Act contains further information on the requirements for participation in this election.

8 Likes

I nominate @Pronoun

5 Likes

In no specific order, I nominate:

@Welly @Sir_Zanny @Silva @lordnwahs @Cryo @Penguin @ConcreteSlab @Legend

8 Likes

I appreciate the nomination, but I decline.
And I second the nominations of @Sir_Zanny and @ConcreteSlab

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @ProfessorHenn !

6 Likes

Thank you for your nomination, but I must decline.

3 Likes

Seconding the nominations of @ConcreteSlab , @Penguin , and @Cryo . Also, I nominate @Shibuya-Kanon .

3 Likes

I choose @ConcreteSlab!

1 Like

I also nominate @ConcreteSlab and @Penguin

3 Likes

I second @ConcreteSlab and @ProfessorHenn 's nominations!

4 Likes

I second the nominations of @Welly & @lordnwahs, and third? If that’s what you’d call it, and if its even a thing, the nomination of @Cryo.

4 Likes

Y’all are seriously too kind. While I appreciate all the nominations, I genuinely feel I cannot give TSP the support it needs right now in a Prime Minister role. The day may come where I throw my hat into the ring, but balancing my relationship with NS has been one of the challenges of my adolescence, and I am happy with where I am now as just a humble card collector who goes crazy for the sitewide events and does military ops when I can.

Tldr: I decline, lol

11 Likes

I second the nominations of @Sir_Zanny, @Welly, @Penguin, @lordnwahs, @Shibuya-Kanon, and @ProfessorHenn. I nominate @Konsa.

5 Likes

Thanks for the nomination! but I decline

4 Likes

I second the nominations of @ProfessorHenn , @lordnwahs , @Welly , and @Cryo

5 Likes

I acceptor my nominations

8 Likes

Thanks for the nominations but I have to decline, I’m starting to get busy lol.

7 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone: This election includes the Summer months within the next term of office, which is when people are traditionally more available. Disclosing an initial month of low activity may be advantageous if you are anticipating being active over the summer.

6 Likes

I have to decline my nominations, as flattering as they may be. My main concerns are that 1) I am thoroughly unsuited for the role (or at least my own standards for the role) at the moment and 2) I personally think that I would benefit from some experience in various cabinet portfolios before making an honest run for this position.

I second the nominations of @Welly, @ProfessorHenn, and @Pronoun for PM.

I nominate @HumanSanity and @KrisKringle for PM.

I nominate Emperor @Griffindor for Craziest Person.

6 Likes

I thank those that nommed me but I’ma have to decline.

5 Likes