A1-0 D&D Night - Waterdeep Dragon Heist

Hello my guys, gals, and other pals! I am hosting D&D Night! The campaign is called Waterdeep Dragon Heist, and it takes place in Waterdeep. If interested shoot me a dm

Starting Level - One

Classes - Any

Setting - The Forgotten Realms, the City of Splendors (Waterdeep), aka Faérun.

If you have any Questions, place them below

5 Likes

Waterdeep Map

Better pictures soon

4 Likes

I have a few basic questions:

1. What days and times are sessions expected to be held at?

2. How are the sessions going to be held (digital tabletop like DnD Beyond, physical tabletop w/ camera, no tabletop, etc.)?

4 Likes
  1. TBD, based on everybody’s availability, I don’t intend to set certain things out immediately, maybe weekly or bi monthly

2. I will figure out something to incorporate the map with, or I will use owlbear rodeo (decent online tabletop)

5 Likes

I use owlbear rodeo for the games i run, apsolutely love it. Simple to use and has all the features i need

3 Likes

If I wanted to join, would it be fine for me to use tts instead of speaking normally? I
1- don’t have a microphone
2-don’t really wanna show my voice, at least not yet

3 Likes

Same (point number 2 I mean)

1 Like

Y’all don’t have to show your voice, tts or whatever you need to do to hide it

1 Like

okay, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it is allowed to use tts (I assume it means text messages) I’d consider joining, but it depends on the time

TTS is Text-To-Speech

I mean, I don’t see why we wouldn’t be able to just type something out

Once I get everybody who wants to join we can figure out scheduling, I want as many people as possible who either have played dnd or are new to dnd to have fun, since that’s what it is, a game of fun

And rp, a lotta rp

1 Like

My friend, I am literally a walking player’s handbook (ozoron and detroix will confirm this)

3 Likes

Bro memorized the entire players handbook

I respect you for that

2 Likes

No, I just ambiently accumulated knowledge about the game while playing
Like, I even know the rules for suffocating, nobody knows those

1 Like

I have spelljammer, and it lists suffocation rules on the dm screen

It’s probably the weirdest thing I’ve noticed

1 Like

oh yknow what, we could do another campaign with spell jammer, which could fit our sci fi genre

2 Likes

Aurora x A1-0 real!?

1 Like

Gate, thus the JSDF fought there, is that you!?

2 Likes