[2416.CN] PM Penguin's Cabinet Appointments

Hello dear Legislators and Citizens. As previously mentioned, I was nominated to occupy the position of Minister of Culture, something that, I confess, I had been eyeing for a while.

Anyway, here we go:

Interviews: Interviews with people from the TSP, initiated by the former Minister of Culture and now Prime Minister, Penguin, will continue. As himself/herself said:

New Competitions: new competitions will come, if there is enough time, two are planned. If it becomes too difficult to organize the polls (as we will both need it) with MoOSE, I will see if it is viable to do it another way, perhaps through a poll site.

Discord: I will admit that I don’t have anything concrete for events on discord. Part of this is due to technical issues with how these events would be hosted, as I see something much more interesting being done “live”, maybe something like a “Game Night”, but, If I extend it here, we’ll get to…

Secretaries: I want to recruit “Secretaries of Culture”, people who will assist me as Minister of Culture. If everything goes well and plans go as planned, there will be events directly linked to Discord. The secretaries will also be responsible for giving ideas, regardless of whether they think this will happen or not, it must be debated.

Main Goal: I’m not going to lie, but my main focus here is on the RMB. I have always had a great affection for this part of the region, but not only that, this is also the gateway for many, especially newcomers. I want to see an active and engaged RMB, I want to see new people interested in politics and maintaining the region’s “main page” is, in my view, essential. I believe that an active RMB in itself is an important and much-needed step. I want people to feel that the government, especially the Cabinet, is part of the region, not something disconnected. I will maintain constant contact with both RMB and Discord, as well as the Assembly.

Conflict of Interest: Citizen and Legislator (of TSP only), SPSF member, DAC member. My WA Nation was in the service of Tidal Force when the site was last up (just like all my other alts, just reserves for SPSF in general).

As is imaginable, new ideas will probably come as the term progresses.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to your questions!

3 Likes