[2407.CN] Cabinet Appointments

Thank you Drew! As the Minister of On-Site Events. I plan to re-implementing SWAN Vision back into the region. I made this event nearly a year ago and am excited to see it return again. Seeing as the two running’s we have had were highly successful, we should continue to see good results with this event especially given the new faces we have in the region. I also plan on doing art competition or country ball competition as well. Taking influence from TWP, I also want to make a Punday Monday. Random mini games will be presented to the RMB on the RMB as well and the region will be notified to these games before hand as well. I will also be keeping the game side and off-site informed on what is happening with each other to make sure nothing is missed.

I believe this has been sufficiently answered in the above plan, please ask for further clarification if needed

SWAN Vision will either be done a quarter to mid way through the term (aiming for quater), the art/country ball event will be held mid way to 3/4 through the term depending on when SWAN Vision is done. Punday Monday will be held weekly and games will be placed at random points throughout the term.

Quite closely, I would like to have moderation help me with judging in the two major events if they are willing. Moderation will also be highly helpful during Punday Monday to make sure that all posts are appropriate and don’t go against our guidelines. I would like to work with the delegate and their council on creating the art/countryball event as well.

1 Like