[2407.CN] Cabinet Appointments

Thank you, Drew, for your trust in this appointment.

Expanding a touch on the current agenda, we have 3 major hits we’d like to accomplish in the term:

• New Embassy Partners. Alcris and The Region That Has No Big Banks are our current desires for new regional partners in culture and in foreign relations, representing some amazing regional communities that we would like to establish closer ties with. Our current goals are to run a few events, and have a formal discussion regarding the formation of an embassy and where we’d like the relationship to go long-term.
  • Aegis Military Coordination. Something that I was working on in the last few administrations was a more formal program, coordinated and run under the Aegis banner, to help native communities better protect themselves against raids, and what steps they should take during an active engagement to better help defenders in the liberation of their region. We haven’t yet finish it, and I anticipate it taking a good deal longer to finalize, but we aim to get some significant progress on this during the term.
  • Partnership for Sovereignty Cooperation. The Partnership has been largely inactive, for various reasons, but we do have some ties to regions that we might not have had otherwise thanks to it. We’d like to explore a deeper relationship with PfS regions that we haven’t had before, continuing our broader goal of expanding our pool of friends and giving us some more options for regions to do cool things with.

Unless you know something we don’t, I think you meant predecessor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drew is the boss, and retains ultimate control over our foreign affairs, to include firing me if I step too far over the line. He’ll make the decisions, and/or delegate some down to me, but I’ll inform him of all actions that I do undertake.

Yes, definitely.

2 Likes