[2407.CN] Cabinet Appointments

Danke mucho for the nomination. I intend to make this the best MoC era I can.

How closely do you intend to work with the Delegate/RMB Moderators in events being coordinated with Sir Zanny?

As closely as I can honestly. My intention is to make sure that everyone who wants their voice heard gets it heard while having fun. I want to spotlight not just the people but the nations we have here so Sir Zanny will be important for that.

As of this moment, do you foresee having an adequate amount of time to properly dedicate to you position over the next term?

Yes I do. I am fairly certain - barring extraordinary events- that my life will not change much during this term so I think things will rock!

Sorry for the delay on the responses- I couldn’t find my laptop charger…

EDITING TO ADD THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS TERM:

1. I want to get the zine ish thing that I have asked the discord for input in put out.
    I have plans for reviews on books and movies, songs people just cant get out of their heads., TV shows that need watching.
  2. I want to do more with the RMB get them involved with interviews about their nations and the history and lore behind the screens. Do more spotlights on them.
  3. just all around make TSP more PIE like. as everyone has a pie they enjoy so let’s make TSPie for everyone
1 Like