[2411.AB] Resolution to Restore Regional Accountability

I have a question about voting eligibility. @KrisKringle @lordnwahs @Siberian

The Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific enumerates the various powers and privileges of various classes of participation in TSP and how they interact with one another. Section III deals with the basic rights and freedoms of members and then subsequent sections and additional constitutional law seem to flow from those basic rights and freedoms. Which makes sense.

CCSP III (6) A member of the Coalition is a player with a nation within the South Pacific.

CCSP III (4) No member may be denied the right to vote or hold office, unless prohibited by constitutional law.

I’ve looked around and can’t find anything that says a player must be a citizen to vote on proposed legislation. There is language in the Legislative Procedure Act that describes the processes for proposing legislation and conditions and limits on who can do so and language that describes the processes for selecting, nominating and holding various positions and titles that preclude mere membership but I see nothing anywhere that precludes any player, so long as they reside in TSP and a constitutional act has not been made upon them, from voting for or against proposed legislation.

Is that right? Like, as a member of TSP gameside I have a right to vote on this matter regardless of any subsequent status conferred or denied? So does @Siberian. So does anyone else who is a member of TSP gameside?

Is that right?