[2350.CN] Cabinet Appointments and Shuffle

Hey there TSP, here we go again!

Where we left off
When I first announced my plans as the Minister of On-Site Events, I had big plans for the region, but I also knew that if I wanted to accomplish them I’d have to be realistic. In the end, I wound up focusing on planning future events, as well as starting the RMB Debate Days and preparing for the launch of the TSP Art Gallery. I’m here to say that I will continue to work on getting those two events where they need to be, as well as continuing to bring new events to all aspects of the region. While these goals may sound big, I’ll also be expanding the size of my Advisory Committee to meet the challenge.

Teamwork makes the dream work
As our most glorious delegate Griffindor has alluded to before (in one of his amazing regional telegrams :cake:), MoOSE had been working with the Delegate’s Advisory Committee on a big project, and as the Minister of Culture I’ll work just as hard to make sure it’s as great as we know it can be!
I also want to start getting user feedback to better represent what the community wants in our events. The general culture side might be a bit trickier, but there’s nothing we can’t do if we put our minds to it!

A more interconnected region
This is something I talked about in my announcement as MoOSE, but many of you will notice that this never happened. It wasn’t a case of forgetfulness of laziness, but rather plans not working out in the end. I had fully prepared to have an event to achieve this very thing, but in the drafting phase it became clear that the event itself was flawed in a way that wouldn’t actually work. I didn’t exactly give up on it, but I never found the right opportunity to reevaluate it. To begin working towards this goal, I want to have more cross-platform events where different stages of it takes place on the different parts of TSP. This can be seen with the RMB Debate Days, where the topic submission takes place on the forums.

You talk a lot about events, but what about other things?
To me, events can be a lot of things, ranging from competitions and displays to gatherings and discussions. However, I acknowledge that there’s a lot of cultural aspects that go beyond just events, and once I finalize my team I want to start looking into the possibilities with them. I doubt it would be something like redesigning the regional flag (it’s perfect how it is :smile:), but there are definitely other cultural elements at play here.

Now, I understand that some of that may be a bit vague, so do not hesitate to ask me some questions!

4 Likes