[2327.CN] Cabinet Shuffle

Hi. Thanks to the PM for their trust in me as Minister and I look forward to answering questions from the Assembly. I also look forward to doing the job.

Here are the items on my agenda for this term:

• RMB task force. After the Great Council, responsibility for the RMB has been transferred to the executive government. I will create an open “RMB task force” which will be responsible for planning polls and primarily RMB-oriented events. It won’t have a rigid structure or membership. We’ll continue the SwanVision event the LC has already started and I’ll personally oversee to make sure we have a poll rotation ongoing and that we promote it both on and off-site.
  • Forum events. That doesn’t just mean “do an idea we’d do on Discord (like a Theme Thursday) but just on the forum instead”. Long-form writing, debates/discussions, book clubs, art sharing, spam games, etc. are genuinely suited to a forum format. I’ll personally do at least 1 forum event, maybe 2 if there’s time/energy.
  • Continuing mentorship. Griffindor will be retained as the Mentorship Coordinator. There’s an ongoing internal discussion in MoE about how to improve the existing program, I’ll allow that discussion to play out and work with Griffindor to incorporate those changes.
  • Engagement infrastructure. Ideally, we’ll revamp our Dispatches a bit and I’d like us to have API telegrams going out to new nations as they hit certain landmarks (e.g. a second day of logins, joining the WA, posting on the RMB, etc.) to encourage them to get involved with more parts of the region. Ideally, I also think we should recruit from new nations just as UCRs always have, given we’re now little more than a Frontier - but that will require infrastructure development and would require MoFA buy-in. Development of these ideas is beyond my skillset, but I’ll try to prod those projects along where possible.
  • Discord events. If extra time, it won’t be a priority, and we’ll be keeping it casual.
1 Like