[2309.AB] Change in the Election of Ministers

So, do you think the resolution would be ready for a vote? Of course, for that, support would be needed, so…

I was mostly waiting for someone to object to my suggestion above. Since no one did, it looks like you are good to edit my suggestion into the bill.

I forgot about it, I’ll edit it now!

Done! Take a look.

I don’t see any issue with it that would matter to us enough to have to define a line of succession for the PM. We can last a week without someone in charge.

1 Like

I agree. I think TSP would be fine without someone in charge for a while.

So since I’m kind of new here, how many people would have to support the resolution to go on a vote? And how does one formally declare support?

Once a valid motion to vote receives a second, the Chair or an appointed Deputy will open a vote. That’s where you can vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain.

1 Like

And how is this “Motion to Vote” done?

You just say in the thread “I move this to a vote” or something along those lines.

Okay, I understand! One last question, for this to go to a vote must me and anyone else want it? Or two people other than me?

Just two people, one to move it to a vote and one to second it.

Oh yeah, two people other than me? (sorry for too many questions)

Any legislator can motion and second. It doesn’t have to be the one who proposed the bill.

1 Like

All right, thank you!

So does anyone want to contest the current proposal and propose changes?

There’s 5 days before this can be moved to vote, so let’s see if there’s any more debate in that time.

5 days since the proposal was posted or 5 days after the last debate?

I got it. Thank you all for answering my questions :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t it be 5 days from the last change made to the proposal?