Welcome Gamelayaan!

• When did you start playing NationStates?
    I’ve known the site since 2016 when I stumbled upon the anthem of an NS nation on YouTube. I’ve been on and offsite ever since.

• How did you learn about TSP?
    Almost immediately after I joined back then, since it’s one of the biggest regions, and back then one of the few in which new nations were founded.

• What are you looking forward to doing here?
    I’m looking forward to doing FT roleplay here, making new friends, and contributing to the community and storytelling! I’ve already looked into the A1-0 canon and read the guides in order to prepare myself and come up with lore. I was initially thinking of doing a human nation, but I’ve since reconsidered and will do aliens instead.

3 Likes

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay here!

2 Likes

Welcome! A1-0 is my personal favorite of the 3 canons, so I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!

2 Likes

hello and welcome @Gamelayaan !

2 Likes

Welcome to the South Pacific!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!

2 Likes

Welcome–great to have you!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

@Griffindor Is it possible for me to start creating/editing articles in the wiki on an account? I’ve tried logging in (with forum details as instructed) but was unable to do so.

1 Like

To my knowledge, you should be able to edit the wiki immediately.

Though, perhaps the “trust” feature on the forums means you need to be here longer before you are able to edit the wiki. Perhaps @LordGianni may be able to assist with the wiki access, or @Sandaoguo may be able to shine light.

1 Like

I’m not sure either, but I also think, it might be necessary to raise the trust level to Level 2 or 3 first. So in doubt, start roleplaying a little first and read a few days back-to-back about the rp on the forum and then try using the Wiki a few days later.

1 Like

As far as I know, it’s level 2 that grants access

1 Like

Ah I see, understood. Thank you to the three of you for clearing up that matter!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums! Glad to see you’ll be joining us in A1-0!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.