The Heir of Godric Gryffindor is... Griffindor (for Delegate)!

As a new citizen, I have a few questions.

Question 1: Endo Count

With reference to previous statements on endo count ([1][2]): what do you think can be improved when it comes to boosting endo count? You mentioned in [1] that the previous delegate had ~630 endorsements, and your current endo count is at 606. Granted, much of this decay is because of cyclical factors regarding the playerbase, and user retention isn’t exactly the mandate of the Delegate, but I’m sure you have a sense of what we can improve on as a region, closing in on one year after the Frontier/Stronghold update.

Question 2: Outreach

I’m sure your telegrams have been warmly received by the residents of tSP, and has certainly helped bridge the gap between the forum-side government and the game-side player base. Do you think that it makes sense to expand on this outreach effort? That is, since you maintain a copy of every telegram you have sent as Delegate[3], would it make sense to promote them via other channels as well, with the aim of foreign outreach? I am thinking specifically of two things:

1. a concerted effort to mass-upvote the Delegate’s telegram to appear at the front of the Dispatches page on NS[4];
  2. sharing this via the usual diplomatic channels (NSGP forum, forums of our allies and other regions).

Question 3: WA

As a WA resident of tSP, I think much can be done to reform the way that the OWL currently functions, especially in terms of engagement with tSP WA nations outside of our own forums/discord. I think this aligns very much with your stated aim of reestablishing our WA presence in the region. Besides ensuring that a thread for each resolution is posted by the PM/OWL director, what other reforms do you have in mind?

Question 3.14: Freedom of Dessert

While I understand that the Delegate is an avowed Cakeist, does he support the freedom to choose one’s own preferred dessert?

[1] Better be... Gryffindor! (For Delegate)
[2] [2401.AP] Activities of the Delegate - #2 by Griffindor
[3] NationStates | Dispatch | Record of Mass Telegrams Sent by Ebonhand/Griffindor to the Region At-Large
[4] NationStates | Dispatches

1 Like