The Heir of Godric Gryffindor is... Griffindor (for Delegate)!

Let it be so.

I appreciate your keeping up the every-two-weeks telegram scheme, and referencing a number of events that occur within the Coalition in that time frame. It’s certainly the most visible aspect of not just your Delegacy, but any, and I hope to see it continue.

That said, the most recent telegram you sent out only covered events on the IC political side of the house. Nothing from our Roleplay canons, or the SPSF, or any particularly noteworthy conversations/messages on the RMB. Will you seek to draw input from then to help showcase notable happenings across all sides of the community?

What baby steps are you going to start with?
What comes after baby steps, since the term is 6 months and that’s enough time to get something going, if there’s enough gas in the tank or will to keep driving?

What does “WA Presence” look like, to you? That is, what’s the end goal that you’re aiming to accomplish by the end of the term?

What steps do you intend to take to achieve this goal? This is, ultimately, some degree of overlap with the Prime Minister’s constitutional requirement to integrate new members into the community, but where should the line be?

For me, it’s far more valuable to present the Delegate as an apolitical head of state in foreign dealings, and I would caution against being used as a tool to help further the Coalition’s foreign policy.

Absolutely not.

I understand the failings of OWL and the lack of voting threads for all resolutions, but the solution is not to remove the ability of the region to directly vote on how they would like our 600+ endorsement vote to go, or to give the PM an “override” on the actions of the Delegate when it comes to SC votes. An early stomp against a liberation/injunction could easily land us in diplomatic hot water with the majority of our allies for no other reason than the whims of someone not involved in FA in any other capacity.

There’s definitely room for a discussion on how we handle the WA vote, and I hope to see you take point to at least offer a Delegate’s perspective, but this is an area where I have to break with you.

Changing the mandate will change it for your successor, too, and their perspective ought to be considered in some capacity. Not suggesting that the Delegate should or shouldn’t be more involved in the WA process, but they’re already juggling quite a few things.