Resignation

Effective immediately, I resign from all current positions I hold in TSP.

It’s a bit weird to write this, considering that I was contemplating a PM run in the upcoming Cabinet elections just a few days ago, but I don’t think I would be able to dedicate enough time here (both TSP and NS in general) for a while, so it’s probably better that I call it quits myself instead of fading away slowly and causing a sticky situation for everyone in the process. Call this a retirement or something, I don’t know.

Thanks for being an amazing community of which I’m proud to call myself a member of over the last year and a half, I can’t say that I regret moving back to TSP after jumping to a different region when I first spawned. Given how this entire thing is supposed to work, I’ll probably be back in the future, but for now, I just want to take the time to completely focus on my RL.

Love you all <3 Keep on being the bestest democracy in NS.

14 Likes

Congrats on retirement Moon :slight_smile: You’re the best and you’re gonna do great in whatever ventures you take in the future. Good luck!!

This one is very sad for me. You’ve learned a lot, grown a lot, and you’re one of the best players of a generation. I hope to see you return soon.

Will Miss you

1 Like