[R]epeal User Ban From Discord | Administration-Moderation | Kate/Genericsequencealias/Beestreetz

Preface

EDIT 0432 AM 10 March "24: No one was here so… another time I guess.

EDIT 01.00 AM 10 march. I am here. Ping me if/when rest arrive.
P.S. unclose topic pls.

EDIT 05.40 PM 9 March: I will be here from 01.00 AM to 04.30 AM on 10th March.

Clarification:

The time placed is my acconts (UTC/GWT) at 0330 A.M., not my system time which the computer is running on.

Reasons

I was requesting this to be a “public hearing” , in which multiple groups of people are covered: Moderators of the Forums (general), Moderators of Discord (and RP?), Moderators-Administators of rhia airw.

Rationale:

1. Aware of things past done by me towards the Regional and its’ members/residences/citizes/rules.
  2. No prior reason has been given, other than “word-of-multiple-other” regarding sexism and transphobia.
  3. It trampers my now mess t\o contribute to to the region in maters relatvd
    3-a: It’s been hindering me in the past and now when I exercise participation in TSPRP (Pacifica), during the Great Council (planned citizenry for OWL), when attempting to join the Tidal Force and (highest reason in the past for me completely leaving-||-plan exists) (lack of the SWAN-OWL participation) <!— bolded will include planned —>

Below: Previous answers.

Request: Repeal the ban on @genericsequencealias from the main regional DIscord server.

Motivation: I can’t adequately participate in regional politics without access to leg-lounge & other channels, as I am not privy on the topics or attitudes of other legislators, which are often verily expressed there.

Reason for the ban: Not given officially; non-officially was flame/baiting.
Reason(s) for the repeal:
—Have I made efforts to avoid flame/baiting? Yes. Have they been successful? No.
—The non-global ban was given without: proscription, judicial case, official reason or methods of asking for repeal. This non-global mod ban from a single TSP medium without any procedure; Yet allowing the user to be active in all other TSP mediums, even allowing them to be a legislator during the whole ban interval — Is a precedent. Delightful.
—What has the user given to The Coalition as to warrant this being considered? Nothing to my knowledge. Have I thought this through? No.

So, basically, I am requesting to be unbanned with the same reason given for why I was banned; Which is:

Hoping for a quick, clear and final response, regardless of the decision.

Any appeal would be heard by the Senior Moderator team. Closing this topic, as no other input is warranted.

1 Like