ProfessorHenn for Prime Minister 2

Now, correct me if I am mistaken however it appears as if you don’t list any solutions to the non-ideal realities written in the quoted text above.

I did see somewhere in this thread that you planned to appoint a minister or advisor for roleplay affairs. Is that a way to improve the “relationship” between the roleplay community and the government?

Okay, so, here it is (info about appointments). If elected, how would your Cabinet make up a talented group of individuals (potentially including newer Legislators eager to get involved into the region’s political sphere) who would make positive steps for the South Pacific while avoiding like…bureaucracy? I mean “bureaucracy” as in how two months ago you dissolved both the Ministry of Engagement and Culture to reinstate MoRA on the premise of a new domestic policy focus.

Also, how do you plan to “aggressively promote” SWAN? How do you think the program is doing overall (general state)?

An appointed Minister is, at the very least, the start of improving that relationship, and I’m hoping to bring someone onboard who is willing to work very hard to keep building that bridge stronger.

Currently we run SWAN through dispatch mentions, but we can do more regional telegrams, start doing RMB mentions, make some slight changes to how we get the word out through current means. The program is doing alright, but we can do more still, and this is where working with the Delegate becomes crucial.

How do you plan to run your cabinet? Will you treat the appointed members as voting members of the cabinet? Or will you be the sole vote on providing direction?

While I think the PM’s job does trend more towards setting the direction the Cabinet should be working towards, it would be extremely foolish and selfish of any PM to ignore hearing the advice of their Cabinet or their Advisors without some pretty sound reasoning. The Cabinet and I will work together on executing the agenda and plans in this campaign, and if they bring some much better ideas than are present here, we’ll shift the plan and communicate that shift out to the Assembly, so that they are kept aware of what we’re up to.