Map of the South Pacific

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The Kingdom of Warne
Name for your plot
: Amoureux
Desired plot: 019
Capital
: none
Location of capital: none
Customisation
:

Already owned plot(s)*: none

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions
the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

1 Like

Alright. There’s that priority thing that i have made; It’s for the final map.
Since i’m currently traveling and the file is saved back at home. I won’t be back till weekend.

1 Like

Feels like it’s been about 3 months already

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: (See San Marsico due to puppet state)
Name for your plot
: Marica
Desired plot: 139
Capital: SILA
Location of capital
: On the small island near Sikal Viy
Customisation:

Already owned plot(s)*: 146

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

(Mark with X)

4 Likes

@sroba Added Sa-Jik.
@Franz Plot 192 is already claimed, and occupied by the nation Ezervulge. Please request a different, unclaimed plot.
@Ellis Added Amoureux.
@ThePRSM Added Marica.

3 Likes

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: Secret Skies
Name for your plot: Himitsunosora
Desired plot: #157
Capital: AKIGAWA
Location of capital: Near (slightly down and right) the center of the lowest elevation zone.
Customisation:

Endoresureiku was left out of the map by accident, but is still in the list and is requested to be part of the claim.

• Akigawa-kō [localized: Port Akigawa] - City/port. On the northwestern side of the island, connecting to the gulf.
  • Kidō [localized: Luminance] - City. South of where the river splits on the second lowest altitude level.
  • Sumi - City. South of the southernmost river in the third lowest altitude level, almost touching the fourth lowest altitude level.
  • Mizūmi [localized: Lake] - City. North of the northernmost river in the third lowest altitude level.
  • Tenchō - [localized: Manager] - City. On the west side of Whispering Mountain. It is essentially on a place where the mountain stays at a stable altitude for a small amount of land.
  • Endoresureiku [localized: Endless Lake] - Lake. Northernmost river should branch off into a small lake nearby west of Mizūmi.
  • Fuyu no Soyokaze [localized: Winter Breeze] - River. Northernmost river. Connects to the ocean.
  • Kudakechittawan [localized: Shattered Bay/Gulf] - Gulf/bay northwest of Akigawa-kō.
  • Itsuwari no Unmei [localized: False Fate] - River. Southernmost river before merging into Fuyu no Soyokaze.

Already owned plot(s): None.

I confirm that I have:
:ballot_box_with_check: read the instructions
:ballot_box_with_check: the intent to participate in roleplay in the Pacifica canon
:ballot_box_with_check: made sure that the plot hasn’t been claimed by someone else
:ballot_box_with_check: given each plot I claim a separate name

2 Likes

@zeph Added Himitsunosora.

2 Likes

@Arcturus_Akh Added Minangrayo.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m back and I’m ready to roleplay…soon at least. Might have to take a huge leave of absence for the rest of June/July, but after that, I’m an open book. I’ll be here this week though, so don’t worry. I ceased to exist a couple weeks ago for like the third time. Hence, I was understandably booted off the map. But I’m back and I promise, I’ll be staying alive.

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific: NationStates | The Maluhia of Lile Ulie Islands
Name for your plot
: Cadiz
Desired plot: 069
Capital: HUELVA
Location of capital
: In the north on the water, see the image below for exact location
Customisation:

• Huelva (capital)
  • Gulf of Estrella
  • Sociedad
  • Mt. Basque (pink triangle, sorry it’s small)
  • Río Catalina (the blue line going into Valencia, ignore the other blue line above the label)
  • Valencia
  • Ibiza (an island)

Already owned plot(s)*: N/A, used to own 81 or 82, forget which exactly

I confirm that I have:
read the instructions

(Mark with X)

7 Likes

Hey, it’s been a while, how’ve you been?

2 Likes